CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

I was watching the 172nd news report of the hour, reporting on tonight's match, when some American arsehole, purporting to be a Liverpool fan, popped up, bemoaning how he'd been shafted by a tout and lost all his cash. Fucking good. That swung it for me. I never thought I'd fucking say it, but COMEONYESPURS!! Do it for Chas Hodges. Or Dave, out of Dave and Dave. Spurs on pennas.

(Irons, poof's etc - save the predictable cunts the fucking trouble)

Guest Khiwa
4 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

I was watching the 172nd news report of the hour, reporting on tonight's match, when some American arsehole, purporting to be a Liverpool fan, popped up, bemoaning how he'd been shafted by a tout and lost all his cash. Fucking good. That swung it for me. I never thought I'd fucking say it, but COMEONYESPURS!! Do it for Chas Hodges. Or Dave, out of Dave and Dave. Spurs on pennas.

By "his cash", do you mean that which he has accumulated through several years of benefit fraud?

6 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

You seriously want scousers bleating on and on and fucking on about losing again?