CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Elton John cunt

Earl of Punkape

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Plagiarising Cunt!

I only just noticed you had posted that too after i made the comment, errrm great cunts think alike?

Guest Erroreptile404

Talking of that poof Elton John he's also in that Snickers advert right now as well. He's really milking the shit out of it all isn't he? Also like all pretentious, right on, snotty British celebrity twats he probably fucked off to some backwards, freakshow of a place like Los Angaylese 25 years ago and still thinks he should be able to have an opinion on British politics and dictate to the country how it should vote. No arsehole you moved to another country and your opinion meant fuck all to begin with. Fuck off.

20 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

“Queen” Elton John has said he is ashamed of the UK over its voting for and handling of Brexit.

While performing on Wednesday in Verona on his last ever world tour, Farewell Yellow Brick Road, he said: “I’m ashamed of my country for what it has done. It’s torn people apart … I am sick to death of politicians, especially British politicians. I am sick to death of Brexit. I am a European. I am not a stupid, colonial, imperialist English idiot.”

What a smug twat and appalling knob-jockey.He is hardly ever here and retires to gated mansions when he does.He’ll be singing “Candle up the arse” to David Furnish at bedtime no doubt...

Fuck off.

..and waxing lyrical about it.  lol lol

When he got home from Verona he found David Furnish in the bathroom playing with a washing up bowl full of turds,"Its great isn't it?" He said,"I'm out earning all the money and all you can do is stay at home and play with the kids"