CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Elton John cunt

Earl of Punkape

Guest Salty Piss Flap
23 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

An entitled dick writes,

Pushy little git aren't you,

There is no obligation by The Corner to approve any application for puntership.

You initially registered two accounts early this morning (BST) and as the rules make clear, we do not allow multi-ID's. Consequently we declined both applications.  Clearly you lacked the wherewithal to take the hint because again you've registered two accounts nearly two and a half hours ago. I've terminated the other account.

Welcome, I suppose...

If by some chance anyone is interested in hearing my side of the story, let me explain...

I was given the impression that one could post here as a guest, so I attempted to do so. But in order for the post to be published, I was required to sign up. Fine, no problem. Didn't make a lot of sense, but... whatever.

I signed up then tried to go back and post again as a guest. Once again, in order for my second guest post to be published, I was required to sign up AGAIN. Well, knowing that I couldn't sign up twice under the same username and email address, I had to come up with a second username. After all of that, neither of the two posts got published anyway and neither account was as of yet, approved.

I assume you all are rational, realistic minded folks who live in the real world, and as such, I would think that you might, if not empathize, at least understand my lashing out as it were, in a moment of exasperation and pique.

Besides, I kind of assumed my pissed off rant was more or less in keeping with the overall "spirit" of this forum and that you all would kind of appreciate and see the humor, excuse me the "humour" (forgot you all were Brits who spell funny) in it.

Sorry if I bruised any tender feelings and I'll try to stay off of everyone's ties from here on out.

1 minute ago, Piss Flapper said:

If by some chance anyone is interested in hearing my side of the story, let me explain...

I was given the impression that one could post here as a guest, so I attempted to do so. But in order for the post to be published, I was required to sign up. Fine, no problem. Didn't make a lot of sense, but... whatever.

I signed up then tried to go back and post again as a guest. Once again, in order for my second guest post to be published, I was required to sign up AGAIN. Well, knowing that I couldn't sign up twice under the same username and email address, I had to come up with a second username. After all of that, neither of the two posts got published anyway and neither account was as of yet, approved.

I assume you all are rational, realistic minded folks who live in the real world, and as such, I would think that you might, if not empathize, at least understand my lashing out as it were, in a moment of exasperation and pique.

Besides, I kind of assumed my pissed off rant was more or less in keeping with the overall "spirit" of this forum and that you all would kind of appreciate and see the humor, excuse me the "humour" (forgot you all were Brits who spell funny) in it.

Sorry if I bruised any tender feelings and I'll try to stay off of everyone's ties from here on out.

Fuck off. And get a fucking avatar.

1 minute ago, Piss Flapper said:

Also, it got my account approved, didn't it?

No. For us to have seen your original dummy spitting your account must have already been activated at the time. What was the fucking rush anyway? What was so important that you came flailing so spasticly onto the scene, ranting about the delay?

Guest DrCunt
10 minutes ago, Piss Flapper said:

Stupid cunt. You clearly didn't spend much time researching the site.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

No. For us to have seen your original dummy spitting your account must have already been activated at the time. What was the fucking rush anyway? What was so important that you came flailing so spasticly onto the scene, ranting about the delay?

Unhappy relationship, alcohol abuse, premenstrual tension, aching balls, terminal illness. Your guess is as good as mine.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

No, it wasn't approved and I had posted twice already.

But if you'd like to discuss it further, I can put you in touch with someone who will be happy to set you "straight". Or, in your case, as "straight" as possible which likely isn't very.

Anyway, please feel free to contact him. His name is Heywood.

Heywood Jablowme.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Stupid cunt. You clearly didn't spend much time researching the site.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Unhappy relationship, alcohol abuse, premenstrual tension, aching balls, terminal illness. Your guess is as good as mine.

Not bad, for "typing with one hand".

Guest Salty Piss Flap

Anyway, back on topic, which was I believe, "gayed up" Elton John song titles and lyrics, who can forget Elton's mid 80's hit "Diet Coke"....

Just for the taste of it....

dietcock.png

Diet COCK.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

If you get home before me, can you feed the pussy?

All I've got is an old, hard sausage.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Piss Flapper said:

Thus far, only Withers and Punkape have taken any interest in your suffering.  You're not off to a good start here.  The good news, you're not the worst on here.  My friendly bit of advice, get an avatar, and start entertaining us.  You'll be worlds ahead of your current two fans, and farther up the CC ladder than they can ever hope to reach.  

4 hours ago, Piss Flapper said:

Also, it got my account approved, didn't it?

Not really, it was approved as soon as someone was available to approve it. The CC Moderation Service does not provide 24/7 cover. Due to a programming quirk in the system no one (incl Admins) was aware of the post content until your application was approved.

Guest Ollyboro
5 hours ago, Piss Flapper said:

You assume we are all rational, realistic minded folks, who live in the real world?

Well there's your credibility gone. The Corner consists of:

1) Egotists 2) Poofs 3) Psychopathic self-hating poofs 4) Train spotters 5) Cunts 6) Euthanasists 7) Fantasists 😎 Fascists 9) Perverts 10) Alkies 11) Junkies 12) Spazzies 13) Judge

Which one of those categories strike you as consisting of people who are rational, realistic minded and living in the real world? Fuck me, we had a Cunts Corner seance once; Jeffrey Dahmer refused to show himself  on health and safety grounds.

Edited by Ollyboro
anti-Semitism

Guest judgetwi

Mate of mine was offered 2 tickets  for Reg’s gig at the Hove cricket ground on Sunday for 210 quid. Cunt turned them down because he’s not a poof and is not interested in being lectured by some fat, mega rich cunt about how great the EU is. Just turn on the telly you can get that shit every day for free.

Fair enough I said, but this is Brighton.......there will be hundreds of gays trying to get in and will be prepared to pay 4 or 5 times that you soppy wanker. I mean, what else have they got to spend their money on other than spangly strides and Eurotrash rent boys?

Muggy cunt.

Guest Ollyboro
6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Mate of mine was offered 2 tickets  for Reg’s gig at the Hove cricket ground on Sunday for 210 quid. Cunt turned them down because he’s not a poof and is not interested in being lectured by some fat, mega rich cunt about how great the EU is. Just turn on the telly you can get that shit every day for free.

Fair enough I said, but this is Brighton.......there will be hundreds of gays trying to get in and will be prepared to pay 4 or 5 times that you soppy wanker. I mean, what else have they got to spend their money on other than spangly strides and Eurotrash rent boys?

Muggy cunt.

What? I've never witnessed an Elton John concert, but I would imagine it would involve a dumpy poof under an unconvincing hairdo crooning meaningless drivel about dead blondes. You seem to think his gigs consist of ........lectures about the EU? Assuming that your mate with the Elton John tickets actually exists, you are mates with an Elton John fan. That's at least 31% bent. In reality, you're the Elton John fan, and you can't find a male date for the night.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Thanks mate. Only 31% fucking queer.  That’s quite something these days.

Which days?

Some people have different percentages on different days (so I'm told).