CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who have always looked at least 70

Guest Khiwa

Guest Ollyboro

Tutankhamun

Jimmy Savile

My scrotum (technically not a cunt, but has bled)

My Nan's vibrator (technically not a cunt, but has caused bleeding)

The Duke of Edinburgh (technically a living cunt)

Ray Reardon (technically a living dead cunt)

Edited by Ollyboro
A rush of blood

10 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

So I barely stagger home from the gay bar with my carry out and a portion of chips with battered sausage and pineapple rings from stavros and i see this pile of shit etc..etc.. 

Whoops, accidently selected the Judgetwi spellchecker. It is a pile of shit though.

Bullshit never happened!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Khiwa said:

That is a young 75 year old Sir Michael Parkinson, inventor of the famous disease.

'Michael's Disease'. Terrible affliction. Sufferers talk incessantly about Barnsley, their working class roots, how great Geoff Boycott is, Tetleys bitter and how if it's not in Yorkshire 'it ain't worth fooking seeing'.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Benjamin Button. No, wait...

progeria.jpg

Progeria is a cunt. 

If Disney ever actually does a make a film on Yoda.....special make up effects can do wonders and that cunt could be a star!  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

That thing looks like the foetus Ringo Starr's mum miscarried survived and was raised by Talosian telepaths.  

My local KFC cunt, (alleged manager) reckoned he found Ringos drumsticks st the back of the deep fat frier. Turned out to be a rats tail and s chopstick from when the place was a Chinese takeaway.

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

'Michael's Disease'. Terrible affliction. Sufferers talk incessantly about Barnsley, their working class roots, how great Geoff Boycott is, Tetleys bitter and how if it's not in Yorkshire 'it ain't worth fooking seeing'.

Ear all, see all, say Nowt. Eat all, sup all, pay Nowt. And if ever tha does owt fer Nowt, do it for thissen.

Dickie Bird is a grade A Cunt. 

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Lass, where I was brung up depending upon which side of the street you lived Granada or ATV midland was the channel you watched .. on ATV you had the "Ansells Bitter man" advert, on Granada you had the "Tetley Bitter man" ad .. both with identical music and with same background save the banner either showing Ansells or Tetley. The best part was that in village where I was brung up you could only get Burtons or Marstons. The only Tetleys you could get were teabags in a blue box.