CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Hearns Lose a Shitload of Money. National Fucking Tragedy!

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi
34 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

A Black Briton versus a Mexican. You must have been terribly conflicted. 

I believe “Slag Island” is starting again soon. Once it gets going we’ll have a good old gossip about it. I love a good old goss don’t you?

Ok girlfriend?

Guest Khiwa
11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I always knew Joshua has a glass chin and the dumpy Mexican showed him up for what he is, boxer who cant handle flurries of punches.  If Furey has his mind right, he'll knock Joshua into next week.

And he'll tarmac his drive afterwards.

7 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Madison Square garden are concerned just how much lead could be nicked of the roof, if the fight goes the distance!

I agree with Punkape, what he said on the BBC sports personality thread. Something along the lines of...

'I hope Tyson Fury turns up with a coach load of pikeys and smashes the place up'

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I agree with Punkape, what he said on the BBC sports personality thread. Something along the lines of...

'I hope Tyson Fury turns up with a coach load of pikeys and smashes the place up'

I'm gonna vote Gary "the hammer" Delaney as BBC sports personality. He must be out on parole by now!

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm gonna vote Gary "the hammer" Delaney as BBC sports personality. He must be out on parole by now!

You can almost make up the fucking shortlist now cant you?

Jurgen the German, Andy fucking Murray (for getting hammered in the 2nd round at Wimbers by the Isreali  number 1, and giving a tearful farewell speech), an disabled sportsperson, an female footballer, that boring fucker who wears an earring in both ears and drives very fast round race tracks, the Irish Englishman who captains England to the cricket world cup final where they get hammered by the Windies, whatever foreign born brit who wins the Tour de Drugs race, etc etc. 

Feel free to add your own ideas 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Jurgen the German, Andy fucking Murray (for getting hammered in the 2nd round at Wimbers by the Isreali  number 1, and giving a tearful farewell speech), an disabled sportsperson, an female footballer, that boring fucker who wears an earring in both ears and drives very fast round race tracks, the Irish Englishman who captains England to the cricket world cup final where they get hammered by the Windies, whatever foreign born brit who wins the Tour de Drugs race, etc etc. 

Quadriplegic pole-vaulter.

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Michael Watson?

I think the best fight I ever saw was Nigel Benn v Gerald McClennan. Benn and Eubank were probably the best middleweights around at the time, and they were both unfortunate to nearly kill their opponents in the ring. It was fucking disgusting that there were no medical staff ringside and Watson was possibly deprived of oxygen that would have kept more of his brain intact.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think the best fight I ever saw was Nigel Benn v Gerald McClennan. Benn and Eubank were probably the best middleweights around at the time, and they were both unfortunate to nearly kill their opponents in the ring. It was fucking disgusting that there were no medical staff ringside and Watson was possibly deprived of oxygen that would have kept more of his brain intact.

The middleweight division in the late 70s through to the mid 90s was the greatest. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

The middleweight division in the late 70s through to the mid 90s was the greatest. 

Benn, Eubank, Tommy Hearns, Sugar Ray Leonard, Marvin Hagler and Roberto Duran were top of that era. Alan Minter would have done better if his skin hadn't disintegrated as soon as you looked at it.

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me! The Hearns’ boy gets wiped out by some fat Mexican nobody. Suck on that and kiss my fat hairy arse you horrible flash cunts!

fat Mexican nobodies are like buses Jewdy..

I hate the Hearns though. Shifty geezers straight out of a Guy Richie film.

Edited by Mrs Roops

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

None of them have any chance at all. Some ‘ Non gender specific, non fucking anything cunt that no one  had ever heard of, but suddenly becomes an overnight legend, will piss it. (Probably but not definitely, standing up) The days of thinking of anyone as Male or female are almost finished. Soon it will be categorised as an unforgivable ‘hate crime’ to think in such a vile manner. ‘The future’s bright The future’s rainbow coloured’    🤮

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Neil said:

Terry Marsh was good but a fucking awful shot

He was from an era when we had some brilliant fighters, who seemed to set the world on fire, and then fade away very quickly.

Terry Marsh, Dave Mcaulay, Barry McGuigan, Lloyd Honeyghan.. Loads of the cunts.