CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Hearns Lose a Shitload of Money. National Fucking Tragedy!

Guest judgetwi

1 hour ago, scotty said:

To be fair, frank warren was a particularly slippery target. 

Terry should have used a sawn off on the cunt! Apparently it was a luger. I say apparently coz Terry was found not guilty, Warren is a cunt though the English Don King!

17 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Terry should have used a sawn off on the cunt! Apparently it was a luger. I say apparently coz Terry was found not guilty, Warren is a cunt though the English Don King!

I don't think he was guilty. A Luger is the type of relic that a half arsed amateur would pick up from a pub car park. An ex Royal Marine would surely have phoned an old friend and got himself a Sig, Glock, or something better.

53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was from an era when we had some brilliant fighters, who seemed to set the world on fire, and then fade away very quickly.

Terry Marsh, Dave Mcaulay, Barry McGuigan, Lloyd Honeyghan.. Loads of the cunts.

McGuigan was around for quite a while, wasn't he? He should never have been dragged out to the yankee desert to defend his belt against cruz. Ridiculous fight for his management to agree to. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yep. Hard battling cunt.

I was drinking down The Three Redacted last night Authoritah. Jury was out on who had the best dog, Kurt Franz or Philipp Schmidt. My money's on Barry.

Edited by Mrs Roops

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't think he was guilty. A Luger is the type of relic that a half arsed amateur would pick up from a pub car park. An ex Royal Marine would surely have phoned an old friend and got himself a Sig, Glock, or something better.

AbsoFuckinLoutely Eric I thought the same. He was a green beret owning commando for fucks sake plus a tasty boxer. Number one he would have shot him either in the torso or head with a suitable large calibre firearm, not as you pointed out with a .22 luger. Fucking amateurs they should have hired the bloke who popped Jill Dando! However the security services don't handle those sort of contracts, know what I mean😉🤔

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 02/06/2019 at 19:02, ratcum said:

fat Mexican nobodies are like buses Jewdy..

I hate the Hearns though. Shifty geezers straight out of a Guy Richie film.

Shalom Herr Oberst.

I was trying to work out the punchline to your gag so cruelly and, no doubt, unfairly censored by Mrs Roops. Then, taking into account your fucked up mind, I decided it wasn’t worth the effort.

Anyway, this is one of the rare times where I have to agree with you. The Hearns are among the lowest money grabbing cunts in this country who are not in the Palace of Westminster.

Eddie’s face was a picture. A cunt who thought he had the keys to the Bank of England suddenly realising that he’s got Audley’s younger, less talented brother.

I haven’t laughed so much since the last time I saw the Nazi version of “Titanic.”  😁😁🤣

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Apparently he's into that sport of chess boxing. You play chess against your opponent, then you both jump into the ring and beat the shit out of each other. Which is hardly original because that's what happened when my school decided to have a chess club. You ever had someone trying to shove a fucking king up your nose? It ain't fucking nice I tell you that. 

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Apparently he's into that sport of chess boxing. You play chess against your opponent, then you both jump into the ring and beat the shit out of each other. Which is hardly original because that's what happened when my school decided to have a chess club. You ever had someone trying to shove a fucking king up your nose? It ain't fucking nice I tell you that. 

I once lost my temper playing scrabble, and threw all the tiles out of the window and onto the pavement. My opponent asked,  

"what's the word on the street?"

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I once lost my temper playing scrabble, and threw all the tiles out of the window and onto the pavement. My opponent asked,  

"what's the word on the street?"

When the milkman was delivering to Roops house, she invited him in  took him up to the bathroom, stripped naked and jumped into the bath. "I want you to fill the bath up with milk". 

"Pasteurise"? asked the milkman.

"No, just up to my tits. I'll splash some in my eyes".

See you in a week or so. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Mrs Roops was in the bath when the doorbell rang. She shouts down the stairs, “who is it?”

”The blindman from the village” comes the reply.

She gets out of the bath, doesn’t bother to dry off, goes down the stairs bollock naked as he can’t see her anyway. She opens the door and he says....

“Nice tits, now where do you want these blinds?”

26 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Mrs Roops was in the bath when the doorbell rang. She shouts down the stairs, “who is it?”

”The blindman from the village” comes the reply.

She gets out of the bath, doesn’t bother to dry off, goes down the stairs bollock naked as he can’t see her anyway. She opens the door and he says....

“Nice tits, now where do you want these blinds?”

I first heard this 'joke' in Porthcawl, 1975.  It was shit when Max Boyce told it,  and your attempt is even worse. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
28 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I first heard this 'joke' in Porthcawl, 1975.  It was shit when Max Boyce told it,  and your attempt is even worse. 

Porthcawl? 1975? You didn’t trip over your flares and bang your head did you Frenchie?

That would explain a lot. 😁

56 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Porthcawl? 1975? You didn’t trip over your flares and bang your head did you Frenchie?

That would explain a lot. 😁

Ah, now just memories Judge.  The weekend finished with me shagging this redhead in the back of my van. She was real classy, and rested her fish & chips on the small of my back. I think it was haddock.

Guest DrCunt
16 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ah, now just memories Judge.  The weekend finished with me shagging this redhead in the back of my van. She was real classy, and rested her fish & chips on the small of my back. I think it was haddock.

No, that was just the stench of her scabby Welsh fanny.

Guest judgetwi
22 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Nice story but I think you got your dates wrong. How could Max Boyce know Mrs Roops in 1975? Judging by her general level of intelligence I doubt if she was even born then.

27 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I bet she was brilliant at it. And very knowledgable regarding your van. 

And why were you in wales driving a van? Pikey.