CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Hearns Lose a Shitload of Money. National Fucking Tragedy!

Guest judgetwi

20 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Shalom Herr Oberst.

I was trying to work out the punchline to your gag so cruelly and, no doubt, unfairly censored by Mrs Roops. Then, taking into account your fucked up mind, I decided it wasn’t worth the effort.

Anyway, this is one of the rare times where I have to agree with you. The Hearns are among the lowest money grabbing cunts in this country who are not in the Palace of Westminster.

Eddie’s face was a picture. A cunt who thought he had the keys to the Bank of England suddenly realising that he’s got Audley’s younger, less talented brother.

I haven’t laughed so much since the last time I saw the Nazi version of “Titanic.”  😁😁🤣

It was a shit film, and the fact that it was sunk by Stuka dive bombers was unrealistic. 

Guest DrCunt
7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Talking of a scabby Welsh fanny, what has happened to Bubba?

He's probably got trampled to death trying to rape a pit pony.

I'm sitting in Filthy McNasty's in Belfast right now having a pint of Guinness. I can honesty say the Paddies are the thickest fucking cunts on the planet. To be born with Down syndrome here would mark you as an intellectual giant from birth.

1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

He's probably got trampled to death trying to rape a pit pony.

I'm sitting in Filthy McNasty's in Belfast right now having a pint of Guinness. I can honesty say the Paddies are the thickest fucking cunts on the planet. To be born with Down syndrome here would mark you as an intellectual giant from birth.

Post of the week

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Post of the week

He wasn't trampled to death by the pit ponies, rather by the other Welshmen trying to beat him to the prize.

Makes a pleasant change from sheep, or Welsh women, I guess.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Don't think so, it was definitely some sort of sea fish

It should read "Don't think so, Eddie's jizz definitely tastes like some sort of sea fish."

Poof!

Abort yourself. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Black Ed? Sounds like fucking wild west gun slinger. 

Sounds more like the stable boy who shovels shit all day then takes the cat o' nines at the end of the day.  

1 hour ago, DrCunt said:

He wasn't trampled to death by the pit ponies, rather by the other Welshmen trying to beat him to the prize.

Makes a pleasant change from sheep, or Welsh women, I guess.

Sheep and ponies are less hairy, and don't follow you for a week afterwards saying I love you. Personally, being French, I love hairy. Look you, lovely, isn't it

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Sheep and ponies are less hairy, and don't follow you for a week afterwards saying I love you. Personally, being French, I love hairy. Look you, lovely, isn't it

you omitted "arse."  

Poof.

Guest DrCunt
19 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You sick French fuck. I imagine that an overripe hairy brie would give you wood. Don't involve me in your perversions, tribble fucker.

13 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

You sick French fuck. I imagine that an overripe hairy brie would give you wood. Don't involve me in your perversions, tribble fucker.

Extra points on the board there for "tribble fucker" doc, I'm stealing that 👍👍

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Good old Scrotals; ass to mouth for the masses!

On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 23:06, judgetwi said:

Shalom Herr Oberst.

I was trying to work out the punchline to your gag so cruelly and, no doubt, unfairly censored by Mrs Roops. Then, taking into account your fucked up mind, I decided it wasn’t worth the effort.

Anyway, this is one of the rare times where I have to agree with you. The Hearns are among the lowest money grabbing cunts in this country who are not in the Palace of Westminster.

Eddie’s face was a picture. A cunt who thought he had the keys to the Bank of England suddenly realising that he’s got Audley’s younger, less talented brother.

I haven’t laughed so much since the last time I saw the Nazi version of “Titanic.”  😁😁🤣

The Cap Arcona was hysterically funny; the Wilhelm Gustloff less so

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I bet you have a longhaired Tamworth pig as your bed partner and companion for dogging outings.

lol.

I won't bother describing my wife's physical attributes to you, as you prefer the male of our species...or other species as it were.  If it has a pule and a cock, the species isn't important to you.

Die tonight, Punky! 

• 6 months later...
Guest judgetwi

Love to stay and chat with you knobends but i’m off up the pub in a minute to see the Joshua fight. By the time the Hearns’ boy’s arse has hit the floor i’ll be well pissed. 

Ok, we all know that isn’t going to happen. The fat Mex is coming in more than a stone heavier than the last time. How the fuck did that happen? I suggest the Hearns have been feeding him booze, kebabs and cream cakes and he has been having the time of his life.

What a fucking con!

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Love to stay and chat with you knobends but i’m off up the pub in a minute to see the Joshua fight. By the time the Hearns’ boy’s arse has hit the floor i’ll be well pissed. 

Ok, we all know that isn’t going to happen. The fat Mex is coming in more than a stone heavier than the last time. How the fuck did that happen? I suggest the Hearns have been feeding him booze, kebabs and cream cakes and he has been having the time of his life.

What a fucking con!

Fuck me! What a genius I am! Why aren’t I employed as the BBC’s chief boxing correspondent? 

Next prediction.......the fat Mex loses a load of weight in preparation for a third fight. The Hearns make a shitload of money.....AGAIN!

🎶Sweet Caroline......🎶

8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me! What a genius I am! Why aren’t I employed as the BBC’s chief boxing correspondent? 

Next prediction.......the fat Mex loses a load of weight in preparation for a third fight. The Hearns make a shitload of money.....AGAIN!

🎶Sweet Caroline......🎶

Please, please, please Judge tell us when Franks death will be? Say it’ll be before Christmas?