CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Up and coming talent

King Billy

Is Simon Cowell the most disappointed man in Britain tonight as Colin Thackeray. an 89 year old pensioner wins ‘Britain’s Got Talent’  It’s definitely a puzzle the greedy cunt hasn’t had to solve until this years debacle. ‘How long has this fucker got left? and how much can I make out of him in what’s definitely going to be a short career? And what the fuck do I do with a Chelsea Pensioner singing old Vera Lynne hits? 

Whoever said it was easy being a greedy manipulating entrepreneur cunt better have a fucking rethink.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I don't know if he's the most disappointED...I do know he is one of the most disappointING!  He's a disgraceful manipulating fucking cunt, and I want him dead.  

50 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Is Simon Cowell the most disappointed man in Britain tonight as Colin Thackeray. an 89 year old pensioner wins ‘Britain’s Got Talent’  It’s definitely a puzzle the greedy cunt hasn’t had to solve until this years debacle. ‘How long has this fucker got left? and how much can I make out of him in what’s definitely going to be a short career? And what the fuck do I do with a Chelsea Pensioner singing old Vera Lynne hits? 

Whoever said it was easy being a greedy manipulating entrepreneur cunt better have a fucking rethink.

I fucking hate that brillo pad haired cunt with every fibre in my body. I'm just wondering whose gonna come out first; him or that greasy cunt Walliams? 

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't know if he's the most disappointED...I do know he is one of the most disappointING!  He's a disgraceful manipulating fucking cunt, and I want him dead.  

Who! Colin  Thackeray? So does Cowell

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m thinking ‘Old Boy’ band or ‘Crap Star’ or ‘Old School Garage Attendant’ or ‘Pop (your clogs)star’ or ‘Old Romantics) Colin and the Pacemakers, 

The Coffindodger Quartet

56 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I doubt it! Cowell's a cunt of galactic proportions he'll still spin a shekel or two outta this coffin Dodger. To be honest Billy you disappoint me, worse than a ginger stepchild. Watching Britain's got talent disgusts me, hang your head in shame and get some fucking culture in your life man. We live in an age of 100s of channels. I'm gonna pray for your soul son!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

I doubt it! Cowell's a cunt of galactic proportions he'll still spin a shekel or two outta this coffin Dodger. To be honest Billy you disappoint me, worse than a ginger stepchild. Watching Britain's got talent disgusts me, hang your head in shame and getting some fucking culture in your life. We live in an age of 100s of channels. I'm gonna pray for your soul son!

Please don’t. I’ve got enough fucking problems already

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm outta likes, but your preaching to the choir here 😁😁😁

Before you can say ‘Stannah stair lift’ Colin will be reinvented as ‘Collie T’ Bad boy rapper, “  

“Yo Mutherfucker it’s meee. Collie T. You get meeee? I’m the bad boy from Chelseeee” Fuck Simon Cowell and BGT. I got me bitches at my  yard so don’t fuck with meeee! 

On 02/06/2019 at 23:41, King Billy said:

Before you can say ‘Stannah stair lift’ Colin will be reinvented as ‘Collie T’ Bad boy rapper, “  

“Yo Mutherfucker it’s meee. Collie T. You get meeee? I’m the bad boy from Chelseeee” Fuck Simon Cowell and BGT. I got me bitches at my  yard so don’t fuck with meeee! 

"Rollin wid my G'Dawg Audie Murpheeee
Sippin tea wid da bitches in da NAFFI
Homies goin' out on our muddafukkin shields
Den back to ma crib to fukk Gracie Fields

WORD"

• Like 1

I caught a bit of this fucking coffin dodgers performance and I have to say that I've heard better fucking pub singers.What a pile of sentimental fucking bollocks,i hope this is the death knell of this type of show and that Cowell succumbs to Aids.The fucking sheeple that watch this need exterminating.There has got to be a way of sabotaging some cunts equipment that results in a death on live TV so all these fucking divs are never seen on the box again.A pensioner,A fucking performing dog?...what next? a bloke playing the national anthem by farting it out?

Utter cunts

Guest Alfie Noakes
59 minutes ago, Neil said:

I caught a bit of this fucking coffin dodgers performance and I have to say that I've heard better fucking pub singers.What a pile of sentimental fucking bollocks,i hope this is the death knell of this type of show and that Cowell succumbs to Aids.The fucking sheeple that watch this need exterminating.There has got to be a way of sabotaging some cunts equipment that results in a death on live TV so all these fucking divs are never seen on the box again.A pensioner,A fucking performing dog?...what next? a bloke playing the national anthem by farting it out?

Utter cunts

I think these days you could win just by shitting in a bucket. Might audition with that.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Utter cunts

Me and my brothers are thinking of entering next year. Formation tarmacing. It'll be like Diversity, where we dance but tarmac a drive and nick lead off a roof at the same time. And while the brothers are dancing, I'm nicking Cowell's Roller from the car park, disguised as Sinitta. 

32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Me and my brothers are thinking of entering next year. Formation tarmacing. It'll be like Diversity, where we dance but tarmac a drive and nick lead off a roof at the same time. And while the brothers are dancing, I'm nicking Cowell's Roller from the car park, disguised as Sinitta. 

Can you jackhammer the supercillious grin off Walliam's face whilst you're at it?

That'd get my vote

On 02/06/2019 at 23:14, camberwell gypsy said:

I fucking hate that brillo pad haired cunt with every fibre in my body. I'm just wondering whose gonna come out first; him or that greasy cunt Walliams? 

I thought walliams already had, more or less? 🤔🤔

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You could have formation expropriation of land you don’t own, formation squatting with cheap, dirty caravans and formation pooing in the bushes.

Better still.....Fuck off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
27 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I very much doubt it. 3 years ago Quincy used to shit in mouths, and that was an original act.  

Not really, MP's do it to us every day.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Shut up.  

What's wrong Withers, has Eddie neglected your protein intake today?

Don't bother answering, nobody fucking cares.  

Idiot.