CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Up and coming talent

King Billy

Guest Salty Piss Flap
On 02/06/2019 at 18:41, King Billy said:

Before you can say ‘Stannah stair lift’ Colin will be reinvented as ‘Collie T’ Bad boy rapper, “  

“Yo Mutherfucker it’s meee. Collie T. You get meeee? I’m the bad boy from Chelseeee” Fuck Simon Cowell and BGT. I got me bitches at my  yard so don’t fuck with meeee! 

oldrapbgt.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Poofing in the bushes is your talent 

The thought of rigid wood drives Punky mad beyond any capacity for rational thought.  Same for catholicism.  

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I think he means ‘The grapple me arse fair’

He seems to know a lot about this fair as he's mentioned it a few times. I think he goes every year to watch the young bare chested gypsy lads, riding the horses. I bet he's got the date circled in red on his spunk encrusted Chippendales calander, hanging on his toilet door.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He seems to know a lot about this fair as he's mentioned it a few times. I think he goes every year to watch the young bare chested gypsy lads, riding the horses. I bet he's got the date circled in red on his spunk encrusted Chippendales calander, hanging on his toilet door.

He already has a supply of ruphies for them, Gyps.  His windowless panel van has had soundproofing material and heavy chains installed.  If he must abduct the lads, I wish he'd choose mussie types.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that the van that Neil sold him? 

No he lives in that one. It has it's own bay in the Cheshire Golf club car park.  Of course, he parked the fucking thing across two bay, like a cunt!