CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Abuse of the right to be fucking ugly

Penny Farthing

14 hours ago, Glowworm said:

This is Liadh Ní Riada the outgoing Sinn Féin  MEP for Ireland South .. not only is she a very bad loser and has needlessly forced a recount to take place but she is incredibly and unfeasibly fucking ugly possibly even more ugly than Eric Pickles. She is also a cunt for having an unpronounceable name.

00122a15-800.jpg

Jane Horrocks 

Guest Wizardsleeve

00122a15-800.jpg

In this photo, she could be easily mistaken for an older, yet equally repellent Sandra Locke.  She was brilliant in her rape scene in "The Outlaw Josey Wales."  

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sondra Locke. She was good when she blew the bollocks off that rapist in Sudden Impact.

Guns are too easy, Gyps.  I think using a gun cheapened the moment.  a combination of ice pick and cable saw would have been much more effective for a serial killer.  

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

00122a15-800.jpg

In this photo, she could be easily mistaken for an older, yet equally repellent Sandra Locke.  She was brilliant in her rape scene in "The Outlaw Josey Wales."  

You mean she was trying to rape a bloke? as it is somewhat hard to imagine it being the other way around.

10 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

00122a15-800.jpg

Good old Sondra. Just to goes to show what dating some old bastard does for the career. How many Clint Eastwood films was she in? 

Whilst I'm no Neil, I am however notorious for having perilously low standards. But if just this "woman" and I were the last living beings on earth, given the task of procreating to further the existence of humanity, for the very sake of future generations and their dignity, I would have to fuck her up the arse.

8 minutes ago, nocti said:

Whilst I'm no Neil, I am however notorious for having perilously low standards. But if just this "woman" and I were the last living beings on earth, given the task of procreating to further the existence of humanity, for the very sake of future generations and their dignity, I would have to fuck her up the arse.

Neil’s not even Neil and he would fuck her up the arse too. I think

Guest Khiwa

As a gorgeous Irish girl I knew many years ago once drunkenly shouted as we entered a nightclub, "UP THE ARSE, NO BABIES!!!". Aah memories...

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 06/06/2019 at 05:06, camberwell gypsy said:

Good old Sondra. Just to goes to show what dating some old bastard does for the career. How many Clint Eastwood films was she in? 

How many films has she made?  I don't remember her ever making a film where she wasn't second to Clint.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 06/06/2019 at 01:16, Cunty BigBollox said:

You mean she was trying to rape a bloke? as it is somewhat hard to imagine it being the other way around.

If you had the anorexic, bug eyed, tall toothed beastly fucking extraterrestrial cunt coming after you, you'd fight for your life to keep it away.  Just imagine Bubba having the horn, and you're the only creature with a pulse nearby.