CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who blow dry their scrotums in public locker rooms...

Guest Salty Piss Flap

Guest judgetwi

Not me. I’m not Tom Daly, I don’t go in “public locker rooms”, I don’t use words like “guys”.

Just to be crystal clear i’m not a fucking bender and you can stick “Pride Month” up your arse.

Oooer missus.

Guest judgetwi
8 minutes ago, kylie said:

That's the reason for having it.

“Love is love” as the boy Hewitt and his Hollywood gold digging slag keep telling us.

7 hours ago, Piss Flapper said:

Come on.... how many of you cunts have done this before?

Tell me, did you prefer The Village People or Right Said Fred? I only ask because  you sound like the sort of cunt who’d get deeply dippy down at the YMCA. 

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
6 hours ago, Glowworm said:

"Public Locker Rooms"? are you another fucking yank?

If he is, King Billy, Judetwi and him can all sit in a circle jerking each off over the "leader of the free world" and sticking it to the  "lefties".

Guest Erroreptile404
6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Tell me, did you prefer The Village People or Right Said Fred? I only ask because  you sound like the sort of cunt who’d get deeply dippy down at the YMCA. 

Right said Fred 😎

Guest Erroreptile404
9 hours ago, Piss Flapper said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/swimming-pool-bans-men-from-using-hairdryers-on-their-nether-reg/

main-scrotum-dryer_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqjE4

The really creepy part is the look on the guy's face and the eye contact.... 

Is that Vladimir Putin Buffering his bollocks for a round of teabagging with ol' Donald.

9 hours ago, Piss Flapper said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/swimming-pool-bans-men-from-using-hairdryers-on-their-nether-reg/

main-scrotum-dryer_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqjE4

The really creepy part is the look on the guy's face and the eye contact.... 

Erm no mate. Despite training regularly before my back operation for 15 years, i have never once either felt the need to observe another man's post shower routine, or felt the need to blow-dry my own pubes. This whole hairdryers in the men's changing rooms is a reasonably new phenomenon, it's all part of the metrosexual Joey Essex type cunt behaviour, that's being pushed on society. A small example of why in this day and age you can't show masculinity/chauvinism, it might frighten females or other males? During a heavy training session with a pal of mine down the gym, he was asked to keep his motivational grunts down it was funny, we were trying a testosterone booster at the time, I wouldn't advice it. Now use a hairdryer if you want to it doesn't make you a homo in my book, however making a nomination about it probably does!

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Ape said:

No, it isn’t, you weird, dog shit obsessed fucking prick.

I'm not "dog shit obsessed" and i wasn't talking to you so fuck off and sellotape an empty baked bean tin to your head and run around your town square like the village idiot you are. Polystyrene cement snorting fucking twat.

Guest Erroreptile404
41 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Erm no mate. Despite training regularly before my back operation for 15 years, i have never once either felt the need to observe another man's post shower routine, or felt the need to blow-dry my own pubes. This whole hairdryers in the men's changing rooms is a reasonably new phenomenon, it's all part of the metrosexual Joey Essex type cunt behaviour, that's being pushed on society. A small example of why in this day and age you can't show masculinity/chauvinism, it might frighten females or other males? During a heavy training session with a pal of mine down the gym, he was asked to keep his motivational grunts down it was funny, we were trying a testosterone booster at the time, I wouldn't advice it. Now use a hairdryer if you want to it doesn't make you a homo in my book, however making a nomination about it probably does!

Our resident "ape" stands there partly crouched with his tongue hanging out, rubbing his legs while watching blokes get showers in gyms.

29 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I'm not "dog shit obsessed" and i wasn't talking to you so fuck off and sellotape an empty baked bean tin to your head and run around your town square like the village idiot you are. Polystyrene cement snorting fucking twat.

Dog shit obsessed and rattled. What a combination. What a fucking idiot. 

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Ape said:

Dog shit obsessed and rattled. What a combination. What a fucking idiot. 

Shame you haven't got your little bum chums to back you up this time eh! 

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fuck off and play with your dog shit you backward spastic Cunt. 

Did you salute your star and stripes flag and framed picture of Donald this morning you thick  white van driving, sun newspaper reading fucking mong?

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

In depth analysis from Cuntscorner’s “security” team.

Do you do “doorwork” meathead ?