CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who blow dry their scrotums in public locker rooms...

Guest Salty Piss Flap

5 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

What do you fucking expect? I'm not at your cunting level, Eric. I can't even remotely hope to hold the fucktards at bay when you've opted for self imposed exile, like that Norfolk-Irish dummy spitter.

You're just sulking because a relative newbie has kicked you off the pinnacle of the leaderboard.

Set the agenda, don't follow it.

I'll be back.

Guest DrCunt
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'll be back.

Well be toot de fucking suite about it, otherwise Roops is going to turning it into Mum's Saggy Cunts Corner.

Pull yourself together man.

29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Do you think perhaps BTY was a little bit ‘Provocative’? And maybe he needs to have a word with himself?  Just a thought

Not interested in, "please Miss, he started it". You're all as bad as each other.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Whoa, hang on a fucking second, you don't allow for the possibility that someone might be composing a response when your response hits the board and therefore might not have had an opportunity to read what you posted?

OK, for the first time ever, let's go down the 'reported' route. Would you like a copy of the death certificate? I was quite content to handle and put the brakes on the situation myself until you shoved your fucking enormous hooter in. You just can't get over your own self importance can you.

Even a shit moderater would call you abysmal.

Indeed, the worstest Mod in the world. Probably.

Your now cancelled post came four minutes after mine. Whilst you were drafting the post, you were notified by a pop-up window that I had written a post and you were given a link to open same. Now you might give the excuse that you hadn't received the notification it 'cos I was on your "blocked list". Too bad. One has to live with the unintended consequences of one's actions.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, the worstest Mod in the world. Probably.

Your now cancelled post came four minutes after mine. Whilst you were drafting the post, you were notified by a pop-up window that I had written a post and you were given a link to open same. Now you might give the excuse that you hadn't received the notification it 'cos I was on your "blocked list". Too bad. One has to live with the unintended consequences of one's actions.

Stop it you minx, you've given me the horn.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not interested in, "please Miss, he started it". You're all as bad as each other.

I was under the impression that that was the whole point of this forum to begin with.

21 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I was under the impression that that was the whole point of this forum to begin with.

The point of the forum is to nominate the "Cunts of the world" and discuss. Given the nature of the site some needling between punters is expected however there are a few individuals who needlessly work their vendettas into the discourse irrespective of the nom.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 07/06/2019 at 05:08, Salty Piss Flap said:

Come on.... how many of you cunts have done this before?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/swimming-pool-bans-men-from-using-hairdryers-on-their-nether-reg/

main-scrotum-dryer_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqjE4

The really creepy part is the look on the guy's face and the eye contact.... 

Just as an aside, scrota is acceptable as the plural of scrotum.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
57 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The point of the forum is to nominate the "Cunts of the world" and discuss. Given the nature of the site some needling between punters is expected however there are a few individuals who needlessly work their vendettas into the discourse irrespective of the nom.

Ahhhh, ok.

I thought it was supposed to be a bunch of cunty cunts being cunts while pointing out what a bunch of cunts other cunts are. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
46 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Just as an aside, scrota is acceptable as the plural of scrotum.

I will file that information away for future reference, thank you.

8 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I will file that information away for future reference, thank you.

You're very welcome, it's the same rules as bacterium becomes bacteria, forum fora etc.

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Yes, but it just sounds a tad high brow for this bunch of low brow cunts.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You were thinking????? 😒

Yes, I do it quite often, though most of it doesn't make sense.