CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who blow dry their scrotums in public locker rooms...

Guest Salty Piss Flap

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Yes, I do it quite often, though most of it doesn't make sense.

Well, keep trying!!!! 👍

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Ahhhh, ok.

I thought it was supposed to be a bunch of cunty cunts being cunts while pointing out what a bunch of cunts other cunts are. 

Salty, pay attention to the content of Roops posts, in regards to vendettas.  She just put some cunt on ice for supposed peado "inferences" where none were clearly made, yet three cunts outright called me a nonce, perhaps the most serious violation of site rules, and they have been allowed to continue participating, and she has the cheek to claim vendettas because some of us can't stand one certain idiot here, have publicly announced he's blocked, and she disapproves.  For that, She herself got blocked.  Vendettas....yep, worked in everywhere, even at the mod level!  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Salty, pay attention to the content of Roops posts, in regards to vendettas.  She just put some cunt on ice for supposed peado "inferences" where none were clearly made, yet three cunts outright called me a nonce, perhaps the most serious violation of site rules, and they have been allowed to continue participating, and she has the cheek to claim vendettas because some of us can't stand one certain idiot here, have publicly announced he's blocked, and she disapproves.  For that, She herself got blocked.  Vendettas....yep, worked in everywhere, even at the mod level!  

Idiot.  Change the fucking record, you boring lightweight cunt. 

Copy: @Bubba C

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Idiot.  Change the fucking record, you boring lightweight cunt. 

Copy: @Bubba C

Speaking as one of the offenders.

If I were to call you the same, I'd be coolered indefinitely.  Roops should be coolered in all honesty.  She's lapsing in objectivity.  When I do change the record, I'll smash this one over your square fucking head!  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
19 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If I were to call you the same, I'd be coolered indefinitely.  Roops should be coolered in all honesty.  She's lapsing in objectivity.  When I do change the record, I'll smash this one over your square fucking head!  

Yeah, right!

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Firstly, "some cunt" has not been "put on ice", secondly the three punters you refer to were all coolered, two remain in the cells, one of them until the 22 November inst. so I am calling you out on your bullshit, here and on other posts, where this evening, you have bawled and bitched your head off. Newbies are of course entitled to heed your advice citing your take of objective reporting according to Wizardsleeve. Not only are you an appalling hypocrite who likes the sound of his keyboard too much, I see that you have tried your luck with implied noncing accusations of your own which I will be dealing with elsewhere...*

*Edit, oops, Gentleman Jack is on, so I'll watch that first.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Reading a few of your posts, you are not only a boring gobshite with an enormous chip on both shoulders, you are also a tightfisted cunt who doesn't donate to the site and gets upset at the thought that others might be prepared to donate a couple of pence for the entertainment. You really do need to get a life.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Reading a few of your posts, you are not only a boring gobshite with an enormous chip on both shoulders, you are also a tightfisted cunt who doesn't donate to the site and gets upset at the thought that others might be prepared to donate a couple of pence for the entertainment. You really do need to get a life.

pee on me

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Firstly, "some cunt" has not been "put on ice", secondly the three punters you refer to were all coolered, two remain in the cells, one of them until the 22 November inst. so I am calling you out on your bullshit, here and on other posts, where this evening, you have bawled and bitched your head off. Newbies are of course entitled to heed your advice citing your take of objective reporting according to Wizardsleeve. Not only are you an appalling hypocrite who likes the sound of his keyboard too much, I see that you have tried your luck with implied noncing accusations of your own which I will be dealing with elsewhere...*

*Edit, oops, Gentleman Jack is on, so I'll watch that first.

Lezzer. 

• Like 1

Guest Betterthanyou
18 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Holy crap don't have me start agreeing with you, I believe I am getting the vapors.

As mentioned in the other thread there were no peado inferences made, it was a sockpuppet inference, and given the fact the other cunt brought "trolling children" into the fray quite a fitting sockpuppet inference.

Guest Salty Piss Flap

What was the last punch line she said? The thing about her boyfriend going south on her. I could barely understand her. "I'm pretty sure I could......." What?

3 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

What was the last punch line she said? The thing about her boyfriend going south on her. I could barely understand her. "I'm pretty sure I could......." What?

"...could do a better job than that", unless I'm mistaken. 

I'm wondering if posting that clip was a cry from the heart from roops. 🤔😁

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, scotty said:

"...could do a better job than that", unless I'm mistaken. 

I'm wonder if posting that clip was a cry from the heart from roops. 🤔😁

Thenk-yoo.

Can't speak to the second part.

On 09/06/2019 at 18:02, Wizardsleeve said:

As well as being on very thin ice you seem ecstatic to ponce around here with a target on your back.

You’re boring, inane, depraved and a massive wanker.

Fuck off.