CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trainer Cunts

Neil

Apparently people have queued through the night to get their hands on trainers that cost £180  'cos they've been designed by Kuntye West,sums up this fucking shit cunt world perfectly.They take them home and double their money by selling them to an even bigger cunt who was to fucking idle to queue himself for twice the price.Brain dead arseholes(it was Birmingham so that explains the hue of the queue).

Guest Erroreptile404

There's currently an old Nintendo64 game for sale on ebay UK being sold by some cunt in Australia and i shit you not, he's asking 15'000 fucking pounds for it!

12 minutes ago, Neil said:

Apparently people have queued through the night to get their hands on trainers that cost £180  'cos they've been designed by Kuntye West,sums up this fucking shit cunt world perfectly.They take them home and double their money by selling them to an even bigger cunt who was to fucking idle to queue himself for twice the price.Brain dead arseholes(it was Birmingham so that explains the hue of the queue).

Kanye West ‘yeezy2 ’ Red October ’ Nike trainers: List price $11,400 

Poopity poop Poopity poopity poop Poopity scoop

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fascinating. 

Just imagine how much superglue and balsa wood you could buy with that much money ape!

1 hour ago, Neil said:

My mum bought me a pair of Mary Peter's trainers when I was young. Didn't have to queue overnight for them though. 

Just now, scotty said:

Asking such a question implies that you yourself would be prepared to answer a similar one. So, feel free to enlighten us. 

I have several golfing holidays booked this year.

My next golfing holiday is in Surrey and Berkshire in a fortnight.

You wouldn’t get access to any of the courses I’m playing...

lol.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Where have you booked your holidays this year Ape?

Answer the question....

I’m taking the family to a selection of baked bean factories for the first few days, followed by a day at a balsa wood processing plant, a day at the headquarters of Airfix models, a day at a lithium polymer battery manufacturing facility and finally a modelling glue factory tour. Then, once this is all complete, I intend to track you down, kick the fucking shit out of you and leave you for dead. Lol. Lol. Fuck off. Etc. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

You stereotypical, predictable, repetitive fucking wanker. Fuck off.

Guest DrCunt
9 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Your faux posh bullshit really is both one of the funniest and most pathetic things on this site.

Anyone with a wood in their hand that's within 50 yards of you would either beat you to death with it, if it's a golf club, or shove it in your salivating, begging cakehole, if it's the other type of wood.

10 minutes ago, Ape said:

I’m taking the family to a selection of baked bean factories for the first few days, followed by a day at a balsa wood processing plant, a day at the headquarters of Airfix models, a day at a lithium polymer battery manufacturing facility and finally a modelling glue factory tour. Then, once this is all complete, I intend to track you down, kick the fucking shit out of you and leave you for dead. Lol. Lol. Fuck off. Etc. 

Will you be going to Heinz beans in Wigan ?

3 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Your faux posh bullshit really is both one of the funniest and most pathetic things on this site.

Anyone with a wood in their hand that's within 50 yards of you would either beat you to death with it, if it's a golf club, or shove it in your salivating, begging cakehole, if it's the other type of wood.

Most people are elaborately courteous to me wherever I play golf 🏌️‍.

How do you explain this ?

Fuck off by the way....

Guest DrCunt
10 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Most people are elaborately courteous to me wherever I play golf 🏌️‍.

How do you explain this ?

Fuck off by the way....

Well, Mr Wetmore, that's because you've just enthusiastically sucked them off in the rough beside the 2nd fairway.

Ditto.

Guest Betterthanyou
30 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Uhahahaha golfing.....I have no doubt you will spend every waking hour whilst playing, (and probably asleep dreaming of too) looking for little balls in the rough...uhahahaha

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Will you be clothed in proper golfing attire complete with plus-fours? 

Lol

Guest DrCunt
6 minutes ago, scotty said:

Will you be clothed in proper golfing attire complete with plus-fours? 

Lol

For plus-fours, I assume what you really mean is anally inserted femidom.

Lol.