CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Greatest Generation?

and

This was the Greatest Generation.

image.jpeg.789ae787097d654e282e9612ab5ea24a.jpeg

Some of them died so you and your social fuck-up, LGBT chums could suck the great EU cock.

These days, after a threat of world domination and subjugation from some aspiring fascist dictator, our feckless and spineless, snowflake, younger generation would probably take to social media, asking their 'friends' on Cuntbook or Twatter to give them a 'like' for their e-petition, or waste a shit-load of crowd-funded money creating a pointless, barrage balloon effigy, hoping the cunt would feel so ashamed he'd toddle off back to his own country, never to be heard of again (that's if they could drag themselves away from Love Island and X-Factor)

Fuck off back to your Pride parades, that's as close as you'll ever get to marching for your country. cunts!

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, kylie said:

This was the Greatest Generation.

image.jpeg.789ae787097d654e282e9612ab5ea24a.jpeg

Some of them died so you and your social fuck-up, LGBT chums could suck the great EU cock.

These days, after a threat of world domination and subjugation from some aspiring fascist dictator, our feckless and spineless, snowflake, younger generation would probably take to social media, asking their 'friends' on Cuntbook or Twatter to give them a 'like' for their e-petition, or waste a shit-load of crowd-funded money creating a pointless, barrage balloon effigy, hoping the cunt would feel so ashamed he'd toddle off back to his own country, never to be heard of again (that's if they could drag themselves away from Love Island and X-Factor)

Fuck off back to your Pride parades, that's as close as you'll ever get to marching for your country. cunts!

Nomination of the year.

28 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Punkers, I agree in principle, but residing within the EU, and being a French mongrel, may I just say that nobody is sucking my cock. 

Reported for lying in spite of incontrovertible evidence to the contrary.

lol

Guest judgetwi

What an abomination it was to see those cunts May, Corbyn and Cable at that ceremony. How the fuck have they got the bare faced front to show their stinking weasel faces on such an occasion?

All three of them should have been hanged on the spot.

Guest Khiwa

large.tumblr_ow6sg4qqkz1svoiowo1_1280.jpg.203ba672195914a1d125e8dc78363391.jpg

Problems facing young men 75 years ago - drowning whilst trying to move from a landing craft to the shore, being machine gunned by the Germans, being blown up by mines.

Problems facing young "men" today - running out of fucking eyeliner.

These fucking 20 something cunts think they're hard done by when they cant stretch to a 12" pizza or run out of phone credit.If ever I hear any little cunt saying that their depressed or feel vulnerable I swear I'll help push them in front of a fucking train.Snowflake cunts haven't got as scooby do.

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

These fucking 20 something cunts think they're hard done by when they cant stretch to a 12" pizza or run out of phone credit.If ever I hear any little cunt saying that their depressed or feel vulnerable I swear I'll help push them in front of a fucking train.Snowflake cunts haven't got as scooby do.

Dont push them in front a train Neil, it fucks up the entire timetable and some poor cunt has to scrape up all the bits. Did I tell you about my cousin finding the top of some fuckers skull, two weeks after?

Guest Khiwa

My ex's grandfather drove a tank in Burma in WW2, and he said he always used to run over any Japs on the ground "just to make sure the nasty little cunts were dead".

These mincing twats today would be more concerned that their uniforms didn't clash with the tank!

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Dont push them in front a train Neil, it fucks up the entire timetable and some poor cunt has to scrape up all the bits. Did I tell you about my cousin finding the top of some fuckers skull, two weeks after?

My niece soon to be nephew would be at the front of the fucking queue the freaky little twat

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

What an abomination it was to see those cunts May, Corbyn and Cable at that ceremony. How the fuck have they got the bare faced front to show their stinking weasel faces on such an occasion?

All three of them should have been hanged on the spot.

Again with the common ground already! 

34 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He didn’t find a pair of ears by any chance Gypps?

Guest DrCunt
22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So, if he lost his ears  how the fuck did he keep his sunglasses on?

Prince-nez, with chain, of course.

25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So, if he lost his ears  how the fuck did he keep his sunglasses on?

It’s a blessing his ears blew off. Otherwise he might have heard the Lancaster that dropped a bomb right on what was left of his head.

Guest DrCunt
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Prince? 

Fucking auto correct. Cunting fucking software always thinking it knows best. Software programmers are cunts.

Just now, King Billy said:

It’s a blessing his ears blew off. Otherwise he might have heard the Lancaster that dropped a bomb right on what was left of his head.

My great-uncle was in WW1. He saw a German helmet in no man's land so decided to get it for a souvenir. So he crawled out amidst the gun fire, and when he reached it, the fucking thing wouldn't  move. He heaved and pulled at it but it wouldn't budge. He managed to rotate it and to his horror there was a head in it. Before he could scream in terror the head looked at him and said "vould it help if I removed my feet from ze stirrups"? 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My great-uncle was in WW1. He saw a German helmet in no man's land so decided to get it for a souvenir. So he crawled out amidst the gun fire, and when he reached it, the fucking thing wouldn't  move. He heaved and pulled at it but it wouldn't budge. He managed to rotate it and to his horror there was a head in it. Before he could scream in terror the head looked at him and said "vould it help if I removed my feet from ze stirrups"? 

My great grandad said the worst thing about WW1 was the mud.

When they pulled him out from under the shed and made him join the army.

• Like 1