CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Two Terabyte usb key scam

Penny Farthing

Ebay show shows 97% positive ratings for almost all of these "2 terabyte" key sellers (there are dozens of them). Reality is that header information has been hacked on these keys to show the 2tb capacity,  true capacity is around 12 gig. Be warned what looks to be too good to be true is most likely a scam. What is odd is that these scammers appear to have been selling them on ebay and amazon since 2012 at least yet both Ebay and Amazon are not removing the sellers from their sites.

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, Neil said:

Eh? What the fuck are you twatering on about?

I think she bought a Nokia 3210 Pikachu themed mobile phone case/shell from a market stall and is confused about it. lol

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Neil said:

Eh? What the fuck are you twatering on about?

The Lady Penelope is one of those people who think that the regurgitating of combinations of numbers and letters impresses people who they regard as beneath them. Hence her constant references to the technical specifications of the engines and rolling stock used on the British railway system over the last 100 odd years. I’m sure there is a personality disorder to explain this behaviour but I can’t be arsed to look it up.

Basically somebody should tell the bitch to shut her cakehole and fuck right off. 

I’d do it myself but i’m old school..... I don’t talk to ladies like that.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

The Lady Penelope is one of those people who think that the regurgitating of combinations of numbers and letters impresses people who they regard as beneath them. Hence her constant references to the technical specifications of the engines and rolling stock used on the British railway system over the last 100 odd years. I’m sure there is a personality disorder to explain this behaviour but I can’t be arsed to look it up.

Basically somebody should tell the bitch to shut her cakehole and fuck right off. 

Tourettes?  Down's?  Chromosomal Deficiency?  

Pen has been told to fuck off and STFU countless times.  Punters have even taken the time and effort to explain in excruciating detail effective ways for him to end his life.  Te only remaining option is for everybody to donate and hire a contract killer.  

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

An attitude that reflects well on you, Judy.

As much as  I think Pen is a total fucking headbanger with abandonment issues, I would never dream of mentioning it to anybody. Because I'm too much of an old school gent. Albeit an old school gent who has just followed through whilst queuing for a kebab. A kebab with extra chilli sauce - I'm not a hermosexualiser.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
10 minutes ago, kylie said:

Neil Diamond is a cunt (so is Neil Young, for that matter)

Which Neil Young?

6 minutes ago, kylie said:

The flannel bedaubed, Canadian, guitar thrasher.

Not the one who scored the winner in '69?

8 minutes ago, kylie said:

I wouldn't want to speculate about what Neil and Daryl get up to in the marital bed!

Daryl?