CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts with Conjunctivitis

Earl of Punkape

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

You're losing the plot.  

So says one of the three who called me a nonce and got fuck all for it!!

Delete your account and never come back!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I did the crime, and did the time. Grow up Wizzy No Mates, you spiteful  little cunt, and lay off the bottle, a tad.

You did no time.  If you had done time, Withers, you would have been able to read only.  Therein rests my issue with Roops' selective enforcement tendencies.  If you're not kissing her furry arse, you get the death penalty for using the word.  Due to the public declaration of Pen being persona non grata, and blocked, and her public statement of disapproval, some of us have fallen from her graces, and do not receive the same treatment others have for the same crime.  IMO, she should retire from modding...stick to the technical aspects of the software only.  

BTW, have I reminded you of what a spectacular spacker you are today?

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You did no time.  If you had done time, Withers, you would have been able to read only.  Therein rests my issue with Roops' selective enforcement tendencies.  If you're not kissing her furry arse, you get the death penalty for using the word.  Due to the public declaration of Pen being persona non grata, and blocked, and her public statement of disapproval, some of us have fallen from her graces, and do not receive the same treatment others have for the same crime.  IMO, she should retire from modding...stick to the technical aspects of the software only.  

BTW, have I reminded you of what a spectacular spacker you are today?

Oh dear. Time for your bottle

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Oh dear. Time for your bottle

Wither's let's put the recent past aside and speak factually.  You've been here long enough to have personally witnessed the ban hammer fall on others for LENGTHY periods of time, for doing exactly what the three of you did.  No need for denial, your tenure here would indicate that as fact.  If it were me, and say Eric and Alf who did it to you, you'd be reacting similarly for objective enforcement of the rule, would you not?  All I'm saying, is either the rule gets enforced uniformly and objectively, as she has stated and claims she does, or eliminate the fucking thing and take the board back to the fucking circus it was circa 2008.  

18 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Wither's let's put the recent past aside and speak factually.  You've been here long enough to have personally witnessed the ban hammer fall on others for LENGTHY periods of time, for doing exactly what the three of you did.  No need for denial, your tenure here would indicate that as fact.  If it were me, and say Eric and Alf who did it to you, you'd be reacting similarly for objective enforcement of the rule, would you not?  All I'm saying, is either the rule gets enforced uniformly and objectively, as she has stated and claims she does, or eliminate the fucking thing and take the board back to the fucking circus it was circa 2008.  

AbsoFuckinLoutely. I received a 72 hour ban for merely suggesting sarcastically a punter was involved in noncing. Withers you are a cunt of the highest order and that's not a complement. Fuck off!

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You’re getting more bitter and twisted with every post. 

I suggest you take a break from posting and perhaps join a prayer group for a few months or take up flower arranging.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re getting more bitter and twisted with every post. 

I suggest you take a break from posting and perhaps join a prayer group for a few months or take up flower arranging.

Punky, when ANYBODY cares about anything you have to say, I'll let you know!  Until then, you can take assurance in putting yourself to sleep like you have the rest of us...I'd prefer you did it at Dignitas!  

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

AbsoFuckinLoutely. I received a 72 hour ban for merely suggesting sarcastically a punter was involved in noncing. Withers you are a cunt of the highest order and that's not a complement. Fuck off!

You’re still relatively new here and need to tread carefully.

You’re obviously lower-middle class and rather chippy so concentrate on self-improvement and self-esteem issues.

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Punky, when ANYBODY cares about anything you have to say, I'll let you know!  Until then, you can take assurance in putting yourself to sleep like you have the rest of us...I'd prefer you did it at Dignitas!  

Catholics aren’t allowed to commit suicide.

Of course you could choose to go to Dignitas yourself...

Guest Wizardsleeve

Catholics aren’t allowed to commit suicide.

Of course you could choose to go to Dignitas yourself...

Catholics also aren't supposed to suck cock or take them up the arse, yet every night you do both.

24 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re still relatively new here and need to tread carefully.

You’re obviously lower-middle class and rather chippy so concentrate on self-improvement and self-esteem issues.

Your spot on I am rather a chirpy character although I still identify as working class, despite being possibly middle classed. Always remember where you come from!

P.s fuck off!

22 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Catholics also aren't supposed to suck cock or take them up the arse, yet every night you do both.

Very few Catholics are homosexuals ...you seem to want everyone to be a pervert and want all and sundry to indulge in depravity.

You are sick and need therapy.

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Did you actually research all the above?  You sad no life stupid cunt.  I'd tell you to fuck off, but that would be grossly unfair on anywhere else.

Edited by Witheredscrote
you drunken slut
  • Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

Very few Catholics are homosexuals ...you seem to want everyone to be a pervert and want all and sundry to indulge in depravity.

You are sick and need therapy.

Is that why priests prefer the company of young boys??  Is that why you prance and ponce about in the men's giving blowies in exchange for pints and a pack of fags?  Take your phony religious shite and shove them up your cavernous arse.  You're about as catholic as Withers is intelligent.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Did you actually research all the above?  You sad no life stupid cunt.  I'd tell you to fuck off, but that would be grossly unfair on anywhere else.

You know it's true.  I'm rather certain you've also been here long to remember how wild this site used to be....two sections, one for sophistaced cunting, the other, in this threaded topic format for utter insanity.  Altered posts, accusations of noncery, sock puppetry run amok...  In a way, it was a lot of fun, if not impossible to follow.  No topic ever survived, there was "civil discourse" in them.  The original nom contributor would derail their own topics!  Along comes the new set of rules, with them, a brand new subjective and selective style to enforcing them, and the brand of "new punters" with special protections....it went to shit.