CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts with Conjunctivitis

Earl of Punkape

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Is that why priests prefer the company of young boys??  Is that why you prance and ponce about in the men's giving blowies in exchange for pints and a pack of fags?  Take your phony religious shite and shove them up your cavernous arse.  You're about as catholic as Withers is intelligent.  

You’re in a frenzy of bitterness, spite and twistedness. By embracing a Christian way of life you can start to dilute your malice and self loathing and move forward.

I suspect you have substance abuse issues.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re in a frenzy of bitterness, spite and twistedness. By embracing a Christian way of life you can start to dilute your malice and self loathing and move forward.

I suspect you have substance abuse issues.

terminate punkape.exe

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

AbsoFuckinLoutely. I received a 72 hour ban for merely suggesting sarcastically a punter was involved in noncing. Withers you are a cunt of the highest order and that's not a complement. Fuck off!

Let me correct your selective memory of events. You made a mild inference of noncery against another punter. You were a relatively new punter, accordingly I gave a gentle rebuke asking you not to do it again. No official warning on your record - nothing. It could have been left at that except you repeated the inference though in stronger terms. You were then suspended from the site for 36 hours.

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You know it's true.  I'm rather certain you've also been here long to remember how wild this site used to be....two sections, one for sophistaced cunting, the other, in this threaded topic format for utter insanity.  Altered posts, accusations of noncery, sock puppetry run amok...  In a way, it was a lot of fun, if not impossible to follow.  No topic ever survived, there was "civil discourse" in them.  The original nom contributor would derail their own topics!  Along comes the new set of rules, with them, a brand new subjective and selective style to enforcing them, and the brand of "new punters" with special protections....it went to shit.  

Again, selective memory at play. The Corner originally had a posting board format but the then owner decided to set up a separate forum style site as the infighting was putting off the punters. The posting board always had rules and required very little moderation. The Posting Board was for the traditional nominating of cunts and arguing the case as to whether the nomination was deserved. Punters could vote "not a cunt". The forum was the place to go purely for slagging. Both sites attracted different types of punter and generally the Posting Board punters looked down on Forum posters. Unfortunately, we had to close down the Posting Board as it ran on old 80/90's tech and simply couldn't cope with the traffic. The forum was temporarily closed (including the inter-forum "bitchfesting board") and reopened after migrating Posting Board operations and rules to the site we now have.

We never had "no rules". Simple.

Let me tell you a story,

There was a site called "Society of Cunts" run by the excellent Diamond Lights. That too had a posting board but was closed down due technical issues and then reopened in the forum style but the site never recovered its glory days. Diamond Lights either became bored or had other web demands and so handed the reins to a punter who became it's sole moderator. The new moderator very pompously announced "There is only one rule, and that is, there are no rules"  Cue the poor sap being continuously trashed by a small band of cyber thugs who basically ruined what was left of the site. After a month or so the new mod had enough - he announced he was going away due to business demands but a good friend of his had agreed to take over the running of the site on his behalf.  The new mod duly turned up and introduced himself as "Moderator One". He also tried to introduce some basic rules. Cue more rubbishing at the original mod's attempt at sock puppetry. Diamond Lights had enough and sold the site to the aforementioned cyber thugs who were eventually closed down by the hosting company.