Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Wizardsleeve

Yorkshire Evergreen

A US owned company outside Hull, was given the green light in 2015 to build a facility for breeding puppies solely for drug testing and vivisection purposes.  You don't have to like dogs to understand this is cuntishness at unprecedented levels.

Not sure which I give less of a fuck about,womens world cup,United nations cup or some fucking beagle being dissected.Dogs are cunts

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Not sure which I give less of a fuck about,womens world cup,United nations cup or some fucking beagle being dissected.Dogs are cunts

On that very subject Neil,

What do you call a dog with a spade hanging out of its arse?

Jordan

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

On that very subject Neil,

What do you call a dog with a spade hanging out of its arse?

Jordan

Do you know how to turn a dog into a fox?.......drink 8 pints of Stella

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

You aren't that heartless, Neil.  You'd shag some birds that would make a destitute rail transient puke, so there is clearly a compassionate side to you.  I'm going to say United Nations Cup will prevail in your dilemma.  

21 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

a destitute rail transient

Wizz I really think you need to improve your spelling.  How could you get ‘prostitute, male and transvestite all wrong in one sentence?

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Wizz I really think you need to improve your spelling.  How could you get ‘prostitute, male and transvestite all wrong in one sentence?

An uninteresting side note, one punter on this site fits easily into all six adjectives, however, I will not name him, because I know the cunt will resume posting.  Discretion is the better part of valor, Billy!  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

A US owned company outside Hull, was given the green light in 2015 to build a facility for breeding puppies solely for drug testing and vivisection purposes.  You don't have to like dogs to understand this is cuntishness at unprecedented levels.

Korean people eat dogs 🐕 

Is that ok with you ?

39 minutes ago, Neil said:

I popped into the tobacconists to get some cigs and there were 6 beagles in the fucking queue in front of me. 

3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Korean people eat dogs 🐕 

Is that ok with you ?

They also dress in pink pyjama's and fall off cruise ships.  I want them all dead.  You as well!  

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I popped into the tobacconists to get some cigs and there were 6 beagles in the fucking queue in front of me. 

Were they rolling their own ?

• Like 1

There was a bloke around here who used to fuck dogs and I said to him one day "How fucking low can you go?" "A Chihuahua" he said "but it did give me cramp"

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

There was a bloke around here who used to fuck dogs and I said to him one day "How fucking low can you go?" "A Chihuahua" he said "but it did give me cramp"

Did you have a peke?

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

Are you certain he didn't say "Crabs?"