CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dumb cunts who get themselves lost in the wild and need to be rescued...

Guest Salty Piss Flap

Guest Salty Piss Flap

WTF is with all these stupid cunts lately who put themselves in situations where they get lost and stranded in the wilderness then have to be rescued, wasting the valuable time and resources of the local authorities???

In recent weeks, we've been subjected to news accounts about...

Some dumbass cunt who froze to death on Mt Everest waiting in line to get to the summit (this after already having lost several fingers to frostbite on previous climbs), some dumb cunt female hiker in Hawaii who decided to get out of her car wearing nothing but shorts and sandals, go for a walk in the forest and fell into a ravine, a 70 year old woman cunt hiker in Arizona who fell and broke her hip then had to be helicoptered out in a basket, four retarded cunts who had to be rescued off of Mt Ranier in Washington state, five braindead cunts who had to be pulled out of a Virginia cave and most recently, some dumbass hillbilly cunt in Arkansas who got lost on a hiking trail.

And of course, who can forget the group of Buddhist monk-cunts who got themselves trapped in a submerged cave in Thailand last year, and who cost a rescue diver his life trying to ferry their asses out???

And the worse part is that WE the public, are forced to hear endlessly repetitive news stories and accounts of the search efforts and eventually, if the stupid cunt(s) who caused all the fuss to begin with are lucky, the rescue. 

Then, it's day after day of seeing these insufferable cunts, like the dumb cunt Hawaiian hiker on TV (excuse me... the "telly") with her sad, stupid-cow mug up in our faces, all weepy and self pitying, sniveling about her precious "feewings" and blah blah blah blah blah, or more annoying still, proclaiming her strength and resolve throughout the ordeal, and how she never gave up her belief in herself and yadda yadda yadda ad nauseum till I finally puke up everything I've eaten for the last three weeks... 

STFU CUNT!!!! Go home and lock yourself inside where nobody has to see you again or hear about your numb-skulled stupidity!!!!

If you weren't such a witless, mentally challenged dipshit, you'd have never been in that fix to begin with!!!!

Then, to top off this shit sundae, in typical modern day dumb cunt fashion, some do-gooders will start a Go Fund Me page for her. She'll start making the daytime housefrau talk show rounds doing interviews (for a hefty fee) as the other Frau cows discuss how mighty womanhood is and a few months from now, she'll have a million bucks in the bank, all just for being a stupid twit cow-cunt.

Fuck these cunts!!!

If you're stupid enough to go wandering alone out into the woods without supplies like a long range, two way radio, a GPS, a map, compass, signal flares and plenty of food and water, you deserve to stay out there where you'll have plenty of time to think about what a stupid cunt you are before you do society a favor and croak!!!

Guest Wizardsleeve

I think I just read somewhere about some Korean cunt in pink pyjamas....a refreshing change from the black pj's of tradition in that region of the world, fell off a cruise ship.  I wish Withers, Eddie and Bubba would do the same.  

19 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

WTF is with all these stupid cunts lately who put themselves in situations where they get lost and stranded in the wilderness then have to be rescued, wasting the valuable time and resources of the local authorities???

Some dumbass cunt who froze to death on Mt Everest waiting in line to get to the summit (this after already having lost several fingers to frostbite on previous climbs), some dumb cunt female hiker in Hawaii who decided to get out of her car wearing nothing but shorts and sandals, go for a walk in the forest and fell into a ravine, a 70 year old woman cunt hiker in Arizona who fell and broke her hip then had to be helicoptered out in a basket, four retarded cunts who had to be rescued off of Mt Ranier in Washington state, five braindead cunts who had to be pulled out of a Virginia cave and most recently, some dumbass hillbilly cunt in Arkansas who got lost on a hiking trail.

And of course, who can forget the group of Buddhist monk-cunts who got themselves trapped in a submerged cave in Thailand last year, and who cost a rescue diver his life trying to ferry their asses out???

And the worse part is that WE the public, are forced to hear endlessly repetitive news stories and accounts of the search efforts and eventually, if the stupid cunt(s) who caused all the fuss to begin with are lucky, the rescue. 

Then, it's day after day of seeing these insufferable cunts, like the dumb cunt Hawaiian hiker on TV (excuse me... the "telly") with her sad, stupid-cow mug up in our faces, all weepy and self pitying, sniveling about her precious "feewings" and blah blah blah blah blah, or more annoying still, proclaiming her strength and resolve throughout the ordeal, and how she never gave up her belief in herself and yadda yadda yadda ad nauseum till I finally puke up everything I've eaten for the last three weeks... 

STFU CUNT!!!! Go home and lock yourself inside where nobody has to see you again or hear about your numb-skulled stupidity!!!!

If you weren't such a witless, mentally challenged dipshit, you'd have never been in that fix to begin with!!!!

Then, to top off this shit sundae, in typical modern day dumb cunt fashion, some do-gooders will start a Go Fund Me page for her. She'll start making the daytime housefrau talk show rounds doing interviews (for a hefty fee) as the other Frau cows discuss how mighty womanhood is and a few months from now, she'll have a million bucks in the bank, all just for being a stupid twit cow-cunt.

Fuck these cunts!!!

If you're stupid enough to go wandering alone out into the woods without supplies like a long range, two way radio, a GPS, a map, compass, signal flares and plenty of food and water, you deserve to stay out there where you'll have plenty of time to think about what a stupid cunt you are before you do society a favor and croak!!!

I wish you'd get lost.

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Fuck these cunts!!!

You forgot to mention the bloke who got struck by lighting on some Scottish mountain whose name I can't even pronounce.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
53 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fuck me, get to the point. 

Utter sack of shite!

The only point around here is the one on top of your head, cunt.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
31 minutes ago, Neil said:

Fuck me,War and fucking Peace was shorter 

Two sentences probably would've taxed your attention span.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
40 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You forgot to mention the bloke who got struck by lighting on some Scottish mountain whose name I can't even pronounce.

Hadn't heard about him, but consider him included.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

War and Peace is shorter than one of your wanks. 

Bwaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

TL;DR version: Mountain climbers are cunts and should be left where they fucking fall. Solid philosophy IMO, but a bit wordy (and this coming from a long winded cunt like me).

Shut up, cunt.

You talk too much.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Until you get an avatar you can get fucked.Who the fuck are you anyway?

Why are you so hung up on me having an avatar?

What the fuck is it to you who I am and whether or not I have a little picture in the upper left corner of my posts?

I'll get one when I find a suitable one.

Until then, fuck off at your leisure, cunt.

50 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

At least if he fell into a ravine and a giant rock landed on him, and he had to cut off his own leg and eat it to survive, it would probably be cooked to perfection.

Guest Ollyboro

Last year I went up Ben Nevis (the big fucking hill - not a bloke, so put your shredded cock away, Spunkers). We were about an hour from finishing our descent when some Indian looking cunt passed us going up. With him was his wife, his ten year old son and a daughter who looked about four . The entire family were in shorts and sandals. Disappointingly, I never read anything about his death, so maybe he was an actual Sherpa. Either that or they all found shelter in his missus's luxuriant tache.