CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dumb cunts who get themselves lost in the wild and need to be rescued...

Guest Salty Piss Flap

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

This is all getting on my tits now. Quality is at fucking rock bottom around here, Roops is on the rag and generally fucking useless, limp-wristed newbies running wild in shit filled nappies with nothing to offer but wank "no you are" comebacks, page after page of faceless fucking profiles. No offence @camberwell gypsy, but you know shits gone bad when you're on the fucking leaderboard - bless your little pikey heart and all - but fucking hell!

I could easily break out the crayons and save you all from this absolute shit hole - but, honestly, I don't think you fucking deserve it. Shame! 

OK, i think I see what's going on here. 

I hurt your precious, snooty little drama queen feelings earlier when I verbally bitch-slapped you in response to one of your standard snotty bitch comments and now you're either lashing out in a fit of anger or.... you worked on that fake third rate rant all afternoon in a weak attempt to "get your own back".

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news little missy, but.....

Fail-Stamp-Transparent_copy.jpg?15375168

39 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

OK, i think I see what's going on here. 

I hurt your precious, snooty little drama queen feelings earlier when I verbally bitch-slapped you in response to one of your standard snotty bitch comments and now you're either lashing out in a fit of anger or.... you worked on that fake third rate rant all afternoon in a weak attempt to "get your own back".

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news little missy, but.....

Fail-Stamp-Transparent_copy.jpg?15375168

It was a generalisation you over sensitive, hair triggered little doylum. Fucking hell, if "limp-wristed newbie running around in a shit filled nappy" is a description you're relating to voluntarily then be my fucking guest.  

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

It was a generalisation you over sensitive, hair triggered little doylum. Fucking hell, if "limp-wristed newbie running around in a shit filled nappy" is a description you're relating to voluntarily then be my fucking guest.  

How many other "newbies" just started posting here and have retorted to your comments in the last couple of days?

It's OK dude. I understand how the game is played. I'm not offended by any of this. 

It's all great fun to me. I enjoy it.

But don't be afraid to admit it when you directed a comment at someone or try to wiggle your way out.

Stand up and be a man. 👍

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
9 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

WTF is with all these stupid cunts lately who put themselves in situations where they get lost and stranded in the wilderness then have to be rescued, wasting the valuable time and resources of the local authorities???

In recent weeks, we've been subjected to news accounts about...

Some dumbass cunt who froze to death on Mt Everest waiting in line to get to the summit (this after already having lost several fingers to frostbite on previous climbs), some dumb cunt female hiker in Hawaii who decided to get out of her car wearing nothing but shorts and sandals, go for a walk in the forest and fell into a ravine, a 70 year old woman cunt hiker in Arizona who fell and broke her hip then had to be helicoptered out in a basket, four retarded cunts who had to be rescued off of Mt Ranier in Washington state, five braindead cunts who had to be pulled out of a Virginia cave and most recently, some dumbass hillbilly cunt in Arkansas who got lost on a hiking trail.

And of course, who can forget the group of Buddhist monk-cunts who got themselves trapped in a submerged cave in Thailand last year, and who cost a rescue diver his life trying to ferry their asses out???

And the worse part is that WE the public, are forced to hear endlessly repetitive news stories and accounts of the search efforts and eventually, if the stupid cunt(s) who caused all the fuss to begin with are lucky, the rescue. 

Then, it's day after day of seeing these insufferable cunts, like the dumb cunt Hawaiian hiker on TV (excuse me... the "telly") with her sad, stupid-cow mug up in our faces, all weepy and self pitying, sniveling about her precious "feewings" and blah blah blah blah blah, or more annoying still, proclaiming her strength and resolve throughout the ordeal, and how she never gave up her belief in herself and yadda yadda yadda ad nauseum till I finally puke up everything I've eaten for the last three weeks... 

STFU CUNT!!!! Go home and lock yourself inside where nobody has to see you again or hear about your numb-skulled stupidity!!!!

If you weren't such a witless, mentally challenged dipshit, you'd have never been in that fix to begin with!!!!

Then, to top off this shit sundae, in typical modern day dumb cunt fashion, some do-gooders will start a Go Fund Me page for her. She'll start making the daytime housefrau talk show rounds doing interviews (for a hefty fee) as the other Frau cows discuss how mighty womanhood is and a few months from now, she'll have a million bucks in the bank, all just for being a stupid twit cow-cunt.

Fuck these cunts!!!

If you're stupid enough to go wandering alone out into the woods without supplies like a long range, two way radio, a GPS, a map, compass, signal flares and plenty of food and water, you deserve to stay out there where you'll have plenty of time to think about what a stupid cunt you are before you do society a favor and croak!!!

Is it a coincidence but most of the people above who were "lost" are from the USofA?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Ask Punky!  He knows what is said while getting reamed!  I think he knows in 30 languages!  

Mainly African.

8 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Why are you so hung up on me having an avatar?

What the fuck is it to you who I am and whether or not I have a little picture in the upper left corner of my posts?

I'll get one when I find a suitable one.

Until then, fuck off at your leisure, cunt.

The default silhouette picture makes you look normal when clearly you are not. Get a fucking avatar you lazy cunt, something like a picture of Harveee Price would do.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
10 hours ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Is it a coincidence but most of the people above who were "lost" are from the USofA?

Actually I think all of them are. It's no secret that 'Murica has an abundant supply of stupid cunts. I'm not 100% sure one or two of them didn't get themselves "lost" on purpose just for the publicity and a chance at 15 minutes of fame. These kinds of things have a strange way of turning profitable for those at the center of them nowadays. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The default silhouette picture makes you look normal when clearly you are not. Get a fucking avatar you lazy cunt, something like a picture of Harveee Price would do.

Well, I've found an avatar picture I'm considering using, but I haven't posted it yet because I don't want you and whoever the other cunt was to whom I was responding, to think I posted it just because you told me to. If you hadn't stuck your porcine snout into it, I'd probably have posted it today or tomorrow. But now I have to wait another day just to show that I'm not doing it because I was told to.

I dunno. Maybe I'll post it this afternoon anyway. Just quit pushing me, dammit!!!!!!! 

6 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Well, I've found an avatar picture I'm considering using, but I haven't posted it yet because I don't want you and whoever the other cunt was to whom I was responding, to think I posted it just because you told me to. If you hadn't stuck your porcine snout into it, I'd probably have posted it today or tomorrow. But now I have to wait another day just to show that I'm not doing it because I was told to.

I dunno. Maybe I'll post it this afternoon anyway. Just quit pushing me, dammit!!!!!!! 

Don’t get an avatar cos some cunt throws a tantrum and starts shouting at you about it. I had the same thing a while back. I ain’t ever putting one on now. I quite like that it annoys a few punters.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, King Billy said:

Don’t get an avatar cos some cunt throws a tantrum and starts shouting at you about it. I had the same thing a while back. I ain’t ever putting one on now. I quite like that it annoys a few punters.

That's kind of tempting really, but I actually want an avatar.

Was just waiting to find one I like.

44 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I quite like yours King, it's bland just like your personality. Don't get one.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
30 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Human bean juice.

Whose human bean juice, though? 

Mine or that of someone else, that got splattered on me as I did some unspeakable thing to them?

I'd have to know all that prior to accepting it.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
17 minutes ago, Neil said:

Here you go....

You're welcome

20190610_173427.jpg

I actually have that picture saved somewhere. I've used it many times for a similar purpose as you did. To suggest that someone else jerks off (wanks) or is a jerk off (wanker).

But thanks just the same re: the avatar suggestion.

I've got something I think I'm going to go with, for awhile anyway.