CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dumb cunts who get themselves lost in the wild and need to be rescued...

Guest Salty Piss Flap

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The Yanks have never been very good at comedy, especially anything released in a series - just look at that Big Bang Theory shite, its exactly the same bollocks - a bunch of wankers and slags fucking around for 45 minutes, the cunts might look slightly different to one another, but the characters are basically all the same aside from some token quirks. Throw in a laugh track to let the simpletons know when to laugh, some relationship troubles when an episode needs to be serious, and a fuck ton of easily remembered and quotable catchphrases and you've got prime American television for at least fifteen mind numbing series that fat cunts can vegetate in front of for years at a time. Change the jobs, location and actors, and you've got another fucking show that mongoloids will lap up for another decade.

Fucking hell, in this day and age they wouldn't even have to do that - just replace all the actors with trannies and racial minorities and remake the entire thing - no doubt it would be considered groundbreaking.   

Curb your Enthusiasm was brilliant  so was The Larry Sanders show, but they're the exception IMO.  

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The Yanks have never been very good at comedy, especially anything released in a series - just look at that Big Bang Theory shite, its exactly the same bollocks - a bunch of wankers and slags fucking around for 45 minutes, the cunts might look slightly different to one another, but the characters are basically all the same aside from some token quirks. Throw in a laugh track to let the simpletons know when to laugh, some relationship troubles when an episode needs to be serious, and a fuck ton of easily remembered and quotable catchphrases and you've got prime American television for at least fifteen mind numbing series that fat cunts can vegetate in front of for years at a time. Change the jobs, location and actors, and you've got another fucking show that mongoloids will lap up for another decade.

Fucking hell, in this day and age they wouldn't even have to do that - just replace all the actors with trannies and racial minorities and remake the entire thing - no doubt it would be considered groundbreaking.   

The Jussie Smollet Show 

1 minute ago, scotty said:

The Phil Silvers Show, aka Bilko. 

The exception that proves the rule. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Curb your Enthusiasm was brilliant  so was The Larry Sanders show, but they're the exception IMO.  

OK fine. But the rest should fucking burn.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you really an Americanist?

Bill Owen would be an odd choice of avatar if you were. Unless 'Last of the Summer Wine' is the first thing that comes up on google USA if you search 'British culture' 

That would be awful, and probably racist.

I am an American, but I've seen a lot of Britcoms over the past decade or so. I like the older ones from the 70's, 80's & 90's, before everything on TV and in the entertainment world in general turned into no-talent, feel good schitte.

LOTSW is my favorite of the old Britcoms and though Compo Simmonite is not my favorite character, I thought he was the one whose overall personality most closely matched my screen name.

I thought using a Brit character on a forum full of Brittard cunts would be like a little tip of the hat.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hated that programme with passion. Just fucking went on and on. One of the 3 died and they get another cunt in. Fucking hated it.

Saying that, it was funnier than Friends.

I love it. Great show. Light years better than any of the garbage on TV (excuse me, "the telly") today.

BTW, I flush things that are funnier than Friends down the crapper every time I take a dump.

Ditto re: Big Bang Theory.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Blathering, yammering, blowhard cunt that you are, mostly everything you said there was spot on.

If one were to make a list of American sitcoms since the 1960's, one could come up with a decent sized list of those that were and are still worth watching, though they would represent a small percentage of the total.

5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I am an American, but I've seen a lot of Britcoms over the past decade or so. I like the older ones from the 70's, 80's & 90's, before everything on TV and in the entertainment world in general turned into no-talent, feel good schitte.

LOTSW is my favorite of the old Britcoms and though Compo Simmonite is not my favorite character, I thought he was the whose personality most closely matched my screen name.

I thought using a Brit character on a forum full of Brittard cunts would be like a little tip of the hat.

Maybe 'Uncle Albert' from 'Only Fools And Horses' would have been a good choice.. He was in the navy, so not only salty, but probably smells of fish as well.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Maybe 'Uncle Albert' from 'Only Fools And Horses' would have been a good choice.. He was in the navy, so not only salty, but probably smells of fish as well.

Never saw that one.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I saw a few episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm and I found it more annoying than funny. The Larry Sanders show was great.

But speaking of CYE, don't forget the show that spawned Larry David, Seinfeld.

One of the best sitcoms ever produced, though I can't watch it now. Never missed an episode while it was in production, but once it was over and went into syndication, I just couldn't watch it again.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well! And as a child I had to sit through the awful 'welcome back Kotter' with J Travolta as Vinny Barbarino.

Only fools and horses is one of the best British sitcoms ever. 

I think I've actually heard of it. I'd probably like it.

Welcome Back Kotter was krap. I never watched it when it was being produced.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, scotty said:

The Phil Silvers Show, aka Bilko. 

The exception that proves the rule. 

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Barney Miller.

Possibly the best American sitcom ever produced.

Guest judgetwi
On 09/06/2019 at 23:19, camberwell gypsy said:

My aunts star sign was cancer, which was pretty ironic seeing how she died. She was eaten by a giant crab 

Well, I suspect, being a little girl it was easy to misinterpret “she died of crabs.” Of course nobody dies of crabs but as your relatives are all gyppos they have a tendency to tell tall tales. ( known as “fucking lies” among normal cunts)

13 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Blathering, yammering, blowhard cunt that you are, mostly everything you said there was spot on.

If one were to make a list of American sitcoms since the 1960's, one could come up with a decent sized list of those that were and are still worth watching, though they would represent a small percentage of the total.

To be fair to American comedy, I have always thought of 'Married With Children' as one of the best sitcoms from anywhere in the world. But then I have got a weird thing for Katey Sagal.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

To be fair to American comedy, I have always thought of 'Married With Children' as one of the best sitcoms from anywhere in the world. But then I have got a weird thing for Katey Sagal.

Married With Children was a welcome break from all the goody-goody, touchy-feely, warm, fuzzy, explore your feelings garbage that had been typical of most "family oriented" sitcoms up to that point.

Their dysfunctional trashiness was refreshing.

Katy was the bomb.