CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dumb cunts who get themselves lost in the wild and need to be rescued...

Guest Salty Piss Flap

Nice rant Flaps, i like many of you have come to the conclusion that we are surrounded by the dumbest cunts ever created (some on here)....i believe that the whole wide fucking world has an overall dumb population of about 75%. Well that was my original thoughts, it changed as i was strolling through a shopping precinct recently and witnessed an overwhelming level of dumb mother fuckers. The percentage was raised to 90% on that day.

Back to your original post, i have never understood these pig-shit thicko walkabout time-wasting wankers, on a lighter note, they do give us something to point our dumb detectors at.

It's at an all time epidemic level, in every aspect of life, from the top down, we are truly fucked.

4 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Nice rant Flaps, i like many of you have come to the conclusion that we are surrounded by the dumbest cunts ever created (some on here)....i believe that the whole wide fucking world has an overall dumb population of about 75%. Well that was my original thoughts, it changed as i was strolling through a shopping precinct recently and witnessed an overwhelming level of dumb mother fuckers. The percentage was raised to 90% on that day.

Back to your original post, i have never understood these pig-shit thicko walkabout time-wasting wankers, on a lighter note, they do give us something to point our dumb detectors at.

It's at an all time epidemic level, in every aspect of life, from the top down, we are truly fucked.

Just think how stupid the average cunt is and, by definition, 50% of them are actually stupider than that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just think how stupid the average cunt is and, by definition, 50% of them are actually stupider than that.

True story that CB. If everyone considers their immediate circle of family & friends and notices how dumb most of those saps are. Then that's just the tip of the mountain of dumb fuckery.

I'm sure aliens have by-passed this planet many times and decided, fuck that for a game illogical bullshit, nothing to see here Marvin, next planet please.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Lucky for everyone then,  that you’re riddled with it.

lol

Withers has been rather chipper of late so I suspect he's over the worst and things are looking up. He's still a frenchie though, which Wiki tells me is incurable.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Catwoman once did a thread about cunts getting lost on snowy mountains. It was better than this.

So, exactly how and in what ways was it supposedly better?

Was it cuntier?

Did it have a generally cuntier cuntiness? 

Did it exude a cuntier aroma?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Withers has been rather chipper of late so I suspect he's over the worst and things are looking up. He's still a frenchie though, which Wiki tells me is incurable.

I hear the French stink because they never bathe and their cities stink because they piss in the streets.

6 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I'm sure aliens have by-passed this planet many times and decided, fuck that for a game illogical bullshit, nothing to see here Marvin, next planet please.

I think the Vogons may have called it right.

58 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

So, exactly how and in what ways was it supposedly better?

Was it cuntier?

Did it have a generally cuntier cuntiness? 

Did it exude a cuntier aroma?

Hmm, you're going to have to learn to simply accept my word on apparently subjective matters like this, which will save a lot of time and trouble in the long run.

Just this once though, as you're new, I can confirm that the aforementioned thread was infinitely more cuntisized. (© @nocti, June 13, 2015.)

• Like 1