CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dumb cunts who get themselves lost in the wild and need to be rescued...

Guest Salty Piss Flap

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Hmm, you're going to have to learn to simply accept my word on apparently subjective matters like this, which will save a lot of time and trouble in the long run.

Just this once though, as you're new, I can confirm that the aforementioned thread was infinitely more cuntisized. (© @nocti, June 13, 2015.)

I understand. And while I have no doubt or questions as to the veracity or accuracy of your claim to be a trusted and recognized authority on the subject of cuntiness,  inasmuch as I do have a certain vested interest in the comparative level of cuntishness vis-a-vis this particular thread, I'd really have to actually see and peruse this other example of supposedly superior cuntification in order to arrive at my own conclusion.

Or "cuntclusion" if I may.

Until then, I'm just going to have to proceed on the assumption that this thread is every bit as cunty, if not possibly even a touch on the cuntier side, as the one to which you earlier referenced.

Your understanding in this matter is greatly and cuntily appreciated.

I remain, yours in cuntiness, etc, etc.

Guest Salty Piss Flap

I once got lost on the South Stack

Tryin'a git on home to you.

I got lost on the South Stack

I been lost in the South Stack

So long my balls are turnin' blue.

<<guitar solo>>

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

<<guitar solo>>

NO!!

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

<<guitar solo>>

The South Stack is in Wales at Holyhead .. what were you doing there .. were you after the sailors?

2 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

The South Stack is in Wales at Holyhead .. what were you doing there .. were you after the sailors?

Once we leave the EU our first move should be to have a deal with Putin and swap Wales for Chernobyl. Both including occupants. They get the fuckin sheepshaggers and we get loads of 2 headed fish. A Brexit bonus if I’m not mistaken. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Fucking Remoaners. That’ll show em.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Glowworm said:

In a manner of speaking, I suppose....

xx3685.jpg

sailor-sexy-costume.jpg

sexy-blue-sailor-girl-dress.jpg

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Once we leave the EU our first move should be to have a deal with Putin and swap Wales for Chernobyl. Both including occupants. They get the fuckin sheepshaggers and we get loads of 2 headed fish. A Brexit bonus if I’m not mistaken. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Fucking Remoaners. That’ll show em.

What will happen to Doc Martin????

18 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

<<guitar solo>>

I've had a few hits. 'Shut Your Fucking Face Uncle Fucker' is one of my favourites.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've had a few hits. 'Shut Your Fucking Face Uncle Fucker' is one of my favourites.

Can you hum a few bars?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was once asked by my neighbour, whose 8 year old son I had looked after for a few hours, why the little boy had been singing that song.. 

.. The kid wanted to watch cartoons, I'm not a fucking tyrant!

The kid's name wasn't Kenny I hope....

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

... I'd really have to actually see and peruse this other example of supposedly superior cuntification in order to arrive at my own conclusion.

Only the original post remains in the archive, and while it was one of Cat's better efforts it was still obviously pretty fucking lame. The rest of the thread was pure gold, though, compared to this fucking car crash.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I know Putin wants it, but I think Chernobyl is in Ukraine.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
Just now, King Billy said:

You’re right Albert but Putin’s name was easier to spell than the Ukrainian Cunt. Don’t tell any one I fucked up. Cheers

Your secret's safe with me.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Only the original post remains in the archive, and while it was one of Cat's better efforts it was still obviously pretty fucking lame. The rest of the thread was pure gold, though, compared to this fucking car crash.

And yet, like a car crash, you can't look away.

You are my bitch!!!!