CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Esther McVey

colonelkurtz

38 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Is there a more gobshited , punchable faced , my shit doesn't stink scouse cunt ?

Thatcher is her official hero and I am seeing parallels with when Thatcher took over from Heath. She is fairly young, in good health, is a privy councillor, has connections with the 1922 committee, hard core Brexiteer, has media and business knowledge, totally ruthless and was quickly given a safe seat after she lost her seat in the 2015 election .. she is being prepared for something.

• Like 2

Just now, Glowworm said:

Thatcher is her official hero and I am seeing parallels with when Thatcher took over from Heath. She is fairly young, in good health, is a privy councillor, has connections with the 1922 committee, hard core Brexiteer, has media and business knowledge, totally ruthless and was quickly given a safe seat after she lost her seat in the 2015 election .. she is being prepared for something.

Spit roasting, followed by a lot of torture and then execution hopefully lol

Only joking. I think she’s a wonderful person as is everyone, irrespective of their political beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, hair colour, views on brexit, even fatness or birds with smelly arseholes.     Apologies to any cunt I’ve left out.

54 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Mrs May during her faux tearful resignation speech did make reference to the next PM possibly being a woman..... but I don't think this was a purposeful reference. 

That picture of Thatcher is likely to kill it dead for many, before you start on the butchery of the English language with the accent.

I can't see it. 

24 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Mrs May during her faux tearful resignation speech did make reference to the next PM possibly being a woman..... but I don't think this was a purposeful reference. 

That picture of Thatcher is likely to kill it dead for many, before you start on the butchery of the English language with the accent.

I can't see it. 

I have seen it in person and not using any hint of scouse in the accent. Also worth remembering that Thatcher's accent in 1975 was totally different to her post 1979 voice.

1 minute ago, Glowworm said:

I have seen it in person and not using any hint of scouse in the accent. Also worth remembering that Thatcher's accent in 1975 was totally different to her post 1979 voice.

She’s been very quiet for the last couple of years,  Maggie.

• Like 1

John Pienaar asked Michael Gove the other day if we now had a zombie government? Now that would be great wouldn’t it. Maggie Thatcher staggering around with rats crawling out of her handbag and chewing on Ted Heaths severed arm. Michael Gove and Heseltine looking exactly like the corpses they already are. And the actual zombies fleeing in terror at the sight of Anne Widdecombe.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

John Pienaar asked Michael Gove the other day if we now had a zombie government? Now that would be great wouldn’t it. Maggie Thatcher staggering around with rats crawling out of her handbag and chewing on Ted Heaths severed arm. Michael Gove and Heseltine looking exactly like the corpses they already are. And the actual zombies fleeing in terror at the sight of Anne Widdecombe.

You have reached the height of mediocrity with this one.  What an unfunny little tit you really are. Top of the board, popular contributor, not with me you're not.  Cunt

26 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You have reached the height of mediocrity with this one.  What an unfunny little tit you really are. Top of the board, popular contributor, not with me you're not.  Cunt

I would say "Fuck off you nosy old meddling septic cunt", but there is no point as you have blocked me and will not see this post.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck off ! Garlic Breathed, fucking weasel.

lol

31 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I would say "Fuck off you nosy old meddling septic cunt", but there is no point as you have blocked me and will not see this post.

He has a local garçon read everything for him Pen. Being a thick Eurofrog he cannot resist the ache in his garlic and aids riddled, barely beating heart, to wonder about the greatness of Britain, compared to the coward infested EU colony that he and all his cocksucking acquaintances inhabit., courtesy of us and the yanks, circa 1945.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He has a local garçon read everything for him Pen. Being a thick Eurofrog he cannot resist the ache in his garlic and aids riddled, barely beating heart, to wonder about the greatness of Britain, compared to the coward infested EU colony that he and all his cocksucking acquaintances inhabit., courtesy of us and the yanks, circa 1945.

Ah utter shame about that septic in a helicopter slamming into the side of a building in new yoik eh? lol lol 

6 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Ah utter shame about that septic in a helicopter slamming into the side of a building in new yoik eh? lol lol 

Was that the same one that crashed onto the roof of a building, killing the pilot and doing no damage to the building and no one else was injured?  Have you been watching your 14” black and white portable on its side? You thick educationally sub normal cabbage. 

Fuck off and put your head in a hydraulic vice 

Cunt 

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I think that something else beats inside him .. possibly the heart of a Pelophylax kl. esculentus, it is likely that this has also affected his mind and that he sits somewhere guarding a muddy riverbank.

Just now, Glowworm said:

I think that something else beats inside him .. possibly the heart of a Pelophylax kl. esculentus, it is likely that this has also affected his mind and that he sits somewhere guarding a muddy riverbank.

Biting the back legs off any passing reptile

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Was that the same one that crashed onto the roof of a building, killing the pilot and doing no damage to the building and no one else was injured?  Have you been watching your 14” black and white portable on its side? You thick educationally sub normal cabbage. 

Fuck off and put your head in a hydraulic vice 

Cunt 

Aww diddums did one of your little yank idols get killed lol lol

Don't worry i'm sure we'll be hearing about this for the next 17 years like it's the worst tragedy in history because it happened in septicland. I'd like to see how the cunts react to a 100 megaton bomb being dropped on noo yoiik.