CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brian Cox Physicist cunt

Earl of Punkape

This deluded idiot is currently pedalling a farrago of horseshit about the planets and the universe with no references whatsoever to God’s exclusive role in the process.

He espouses a totally atheist viewpoint and isn’t a patch on Patrick Moore or Magnus Pike.

He needs to open the bible at book 1...Genesis to get his facts right then fuck off to Uranus.

Guest Ollyboro
22 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

This deluded idiot is currently pedalling a farrago of horseshit about the planets and the universe with no references whatsoever to God’s exclusive role in the process.

He espouses a totally atheist viewpoint and isn’t a patch on Patrick Moore or Magnus Pike.

He needs to open the bible at book 1...Genesis to get his facts right then fuck off to Uranus.

Cock brain.

25 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

In the beginning ..

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You stupid fucking wanker.

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I'm not sure why you mention Patrick Moore or Magnus Pyke, as neither of them are on record for holding a religious viewpoint nor have they acknowledged a diety, on the contrary, science was their god. As for the bible, some would argue that it holds no more authority than Greek mythology.

39 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm not sure why you mention Patrick Moore or Magnus Pyke, as neither of them are on record for holding a religious viewpoint nor have they acknowledged a diety, on the contrary, science was their god. As for the bible, some would argue that it holds no more authority than Greek mythology.

God loves you Roops.  Just as well really..........

• Like 1

Its does get really confusing. A friend told me that someone called Jesus loves me, when I asked if I could meet him she took me to a baptist church. I sat there listening to someone babbling on about someone called god and about this Jesus bloke but when I asked where Jesus was I was told to look all around me. I walked out as I can't stand these shy would be suitors who play hide and seek.

5 hours ago, Glowworm said:

In the beginning ..

In the beginning God made the land 
Then He made the water and creatures, then He made man 
He was born with a passion, love and hate 
A restless spirit with a need for a mate 
But there was something that was missing, something lost 
So he came with the answer, here's what it cost 
One part love, one part wild 
One part lady, one part child
I give you 
Women, women, lots of pretty women