CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brian Cox Physicist cunt

Earl of Punkape

9 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:
In the beginning God made the land 
Then He made the water and creatures, then He made man 
He was born with a passion, love and hate 
A restless spirit with a need for a mate 
But there was something that was missing, something lost 
So he came with the answer, here's what it cost 
One part love, one part wild 
One part lady, one part child
I give you 
Women, women, lots of pretty women 
Men, men, they can't live without them 
Women, women, lots of pretty women 
Men, men, they can't live without them
And in the garden, lust began 
The animal instinct, the wanton man 
She fed him with a hunger, an appetite 
And fillin' with emotion he took a bite 
It was one part love, one part child 
One part lover, one part wild
I give you 
Women, women,

Fuck this @Ape needs to explain this "astrophysics" thing and place it in context.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm not sure why you mention Patrick Moore or Magnus Pyke, as neither of them are on record for holding a religious viewpoint nor have they acknowledged a diety, on the contrary, science was their god. As for the bible, some would argue that it holds no more authority than Greek mythology.

Magnus Pyke, was in fact held in much contempt by the church, specifically after he suggested that the post WW2 protein shortage could be alleviated by turning the surplus of blood donated for the war effort into black pudding, and feeding it to the masses. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Magnus Pyke, was in fact held in much contempt by the church, specifically after he suggested that the post WW2 protein shortage could be alleviated by turning the surplus of blood donated for the war effort into black pudding, and feeding it to the masses. 

Good idea. Vegetarianism hadn't been invented then,  so good idea. 

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget this shit,  Roops has given Jiggers and me a 'like'.  What do you think of that then.     lol lol

Is that like getting the Golden Button in Britain's Got Talent?

Do golden rays of buttery sunshine suddenly materialise from nowhere and hordes of nymphomanic Swedish lovelies throw themselves at me offering unimaginable sexual favours?

13 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Is that like getting the Golden Button in Britain's Got Talent?

Do golden rays of buttery sunshine suddenly materialise from nowhere and hordes of nymphomanic Swedish lovelies throw themselves at me offering unimaginable sexual favours?

Off course not. I'm a modest person and wouldn't stoop to such hyperbole but punters have a better chance of winning a Nobel prize than receiving a like from me.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Off course not. I'm a modest person and wouldn't stoop to such hyperbole but punters have a better chance of winning a Nobel prize than receiving a like from me.

Oh so you say!

I have it on good authority that all it takes is the promise of a pint of Guinness and a packet of Pork Scratchings and you're anybody's plaything!

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I’ve had a few over the years. 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Punkers gets so much protein, he swallows most of it and rubs the rest into his chin and buttocks

lol

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

This deluded idiot is currently pedalling a farrago of horseshit about the planets and the universe with no references whatsoever to God’s exclusive role in the process.

He espouses a totally atheist viewpoint and isn’t a patch on Patrick Moore or Magnus Pike.

He needs to open the bible at book 1...Genesis to get his facts right then fuck off to Uranus.

uranus.jpg

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Oh so you say!

I have it on good authority that all it takes is the promise of a pint of Guinness and a packet of Pork Scratchings and you're anybody's plaything!

Not so.  The truth is that she would stand on her head against the bar, the barman would fill her minge with Guinness, and she would give you a packet of Scratchings, if you could drink her dry. She was a sporting lass.

I could never manage to drink 9 pints of Guinness.