CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brian Cox Physicist cunt

Earl of Punkape

14 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I prefer people from my own social class.

You’re the wrong social class for us to ever meet anywhere...

Lol.

Now, now, Punky - we all know where this road inevitably leads when that red-haired heretic Roops gets sick of your dogma. Here's a fun, theme suiting tune you can relax to - maybe if you ask him nicely Mjouba can pump you to the beat and help you blow off some steam before the situation goes critical:

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Ape said:

Here’s another answer...

He didn’t, because he doesn’t exist. The fact that you do exist is proof positive. I mean, what deity would want people to think a faggot-poof-cunt like you was created in their image?

Lol.

Fuck off.

I've recently changed the way that I wash my hands after visiting the toilet (apres a shit, not a piss - I'm not a poof). 

Previously, I would run the water, slightly wet my hands, apply hand soap, put hands under the water, rub vigorously (think masturbating in a paddling pool). Recently I've changed my technique to: Apply hand soap, rub vigorously, rinse immediately (think masturbating with vinegar).

Find out Spunkers' method. I'd hate to be turning to the brownside.

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Now, now, Punky - we all know where this road inevitably leads when that red-haired heretic Roops gets sick of your dogma.

Raven haired these days, my natural colouring*

*with a little help from my colourist to keep the odd grey strand at bay.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Where is your evidence for this?

I imagine that @Earl Albert of Ross is referring to the method of backtracking the birth and death dates of the credited authors of your bible, and adding around 2 thousand to the accumulated passage of time between Genesis and revelations. 

Simple really, like any cunt who has an imaginary friend in the sky.

Fuck off.

lol.

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Frank said:

It’s a short hop across on the ferry from Tarifa, Withers. Okay?

Short hop? Is that what you tell the immos when you’re selling them the rubber dinghies and the life jackets you grubby little cunt?