CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mygate

Guest fatcatsplat

Guest fatcatsplat

Just done a long, a month, no breaks, little sleep, excavating Rocket landing pads, on the Moon. You didn't know that was going on did you. I need to vent and call someone a cunt, or someone to call me a cunt. Reality check thing. Can you help?

3 hours ago, fatcatsplat said:

Just done a long, a month, no breaks, little sleep, excavating Rocket landing pads, on the Moon. You didn't know that was going on did you. I need to vent and call someone a cunt, or someone to call me a cunt. Reality check thing. Can you help?

You're a cunt. 

Hope that helps.

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, fatcatsplat said:

Don’t go to the doctor whatever you do. There’s more than enough sad wankers blocking up the NHS with their attention seeking....... poofs, trannies, non binary arsebandits, pretend Posh Boys, save the planet cunts, remoaners, all sorts of fucking shitheads.

May I suggest you stop whining like a girl, kiss my fat hairy arse and fuck off while you’re doing it?

Wanker.

Guest Ollyboro
5 hours ago, fatcatsplat said:

A strong - and may I also suggest- a brave opening post. You're coming across as the kind of new kid on the block that the Corner's crying out for. You have definite leadership qualities.

What are your thoughts about the following:

The Blacks

Hermersexualists

The pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre

Frank Bough

Cliff's continued innocence

Harvey Price (trigger warning)

The McCanns (trigger warning)

The lack of industrial investment by successive governments (no matter what their political outlook)

The state of your crack/craic/anus.

Guest Ollyboro
6 hours ago, fatcatsplat said:

Can you yelp?

7 hours ago, fatcatsplat said:

"In space, no one can hear you..........calling someone a cunt"

A cagey start,did you think you'd just dip your toe in the water and see how things go?.It's not bad for a first effort compared to some of the all guns blazing window lickers in the past but If I may give some advice?. I reckon you should be a bit braver and dip your whole fucking head in and wait for about 10 minutes and see how that pans out.Welcome and get fucked.

12 hours ago, fatcatsplat said:

What the actual fuck?

Clangers.jpg

16 hours ago, fatcatsplat said:

You're a sad fantasist, are you Frank?

Guest Dilloss
14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Don’t go to the doctor whatever you do. There’s more than enough sad wankers blocking up the NHS with their attention seeking....... poofs, trannies, non binary arsebandits, pretend Posh Boys, save the planet cunts, remoaners, all sorts of fucking shitheads.

May I suggest you stop whining like a girl, kiss my fat hairy arse and fuck off while you’re doing it?

Wanker.

Don't forget student Cunts who all seem to be mentally ill now.

55 minutes ago, Dilloss said:

Don't forget student Cunts who all seem to be mentally ill now.

Fucking tell me about it. I have a younger relative, female, 18 years old. It claims to have at least 7 different types of autism, syndromes and disorders. It won't walk anywhere or go on a bus, because "I feel awkward around people", but it can happily be chauffeured everywhere in a taxi. To my mind a much more socially claustrophobic situation. 

It is also unable to go in a shop, post office or anywhere else. Cannot do washing up because of anxiety about dirty water. Strangely though, it is able to sit in its bedroom on an XBox all day.

It's all's load of bollocks, so that nobody asks her to do a fucking thing. But try saying that, and the older female members of the family circle like protective mother hens, and defend it by claiming "it's all genuine mental illness". 

Is it fuck, it's a lazy fucking teenager that wants to be left to it's silly fucking computer games. 

I guarantee, if I handed this kid a £100 voucher for 'CEX' or 'Gamestation', all of a sudden, the fear of going into shops would be forgotten, and it would be through the doors and barging cunts out of the way to get to the counter.

• Like 1