CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mygate

Guest fatcatsplat

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking tell me about it. I have a younger relative, female, 18 years old. It claims to have at least 7 different types of autism, syndromes and disorders. It won't walk anywhere or go on a bus, because "I feel awkward around people", but it can happily be chauffeured everywhere in a taxi. To my mind a much more socially claustrophobic situation. 

It is also unable to go in a shop, post office or anywhere else. Cannot do washing up because of anxiety about dirty water. Strangely though, it is able to sit in its bedroom on an XBox all day.

It's all's load of bollocks, so that nobody asks her to do a fucking thing. But try saying that, and the older female members of the family circle like protective mother hens, and defend it by claiming "it's all genuine mental illness". 

Is it fuck, it's a lazy fucking teenager that wants to be left to it's silly fucking computer games. 

I guarantee, if I handed this kid a £100 voucher for 'CEX' or 'Gamestation', all of a sudden, the fear of going into shops would be forgotten, and it would be through the doors and barging cunts out of the way to get to the counter.

I like you a lot, Éric. 

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking tell me about it. I have a younger relative, female, 18 years old. It claims to have at least 7 different types of autism, syndromes and disorders. It won't walk anywhere or go on a bus, because "I feel awkward around people", but it can happily be chauffeured everywhere in a taxi. To my mind a much more socially claustrophobic situation. 

It is also unable to go in a shop, post office or anywhere else. Cannot do washing up because of anxiety about dirty water. Strangely though, it is able to sit in its bedroom on an XBox all day.

It's all's load of bollocks, so that nobody asks her to do a fucking thing. But try saying that, and the older female members of the family circle like protective mother hens, and defend it by claiming "it's all genuine mental illness". 

Is it fuck, it's a lazy fucking teenager that wants to be left to it's silly fucking computer games. 

I guarantee, if I handed this kid a £100 voucher for 'CEX' or 'Gamestation', all of a sudden, the fear of going into shops would be forgotten, and it would be through the doors and barging cunts out of the way to get to the counter.

What did the LBGTQ, Autisic, ADHD, Dyslexic teenager get for Christmas?

Ignored!! The attention-seeking little cunt!

Guest DrCunt
11 minutes ago, Frank said:

I like you a lot, Éric. 

Stop tonguing Eric's tea towel holder in public, you Greek exhibitionist cunt.

You fucking disgust me.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Probably nothing 10" up the wrong 'un  wouldn't sort out.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Send her round to Uncle Neil,I'll bring her into the real fucking world.Virtual reality will sting a bit though.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She ever considered a career in Hospital management? 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Fatcat
On 13/06/2019 at 01:33, Ollyboro said:

A strong - and may I also suggest- a brave opening post. You're coming across as the kind of new kid on the block that the Corner's crying out for. You have definite leadership qualities.

What are your thoughts about the following:

The Blacks

Hermersexualists

The pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre

Frank Bough

Cliff's continued innocence

Harvey Price (trigger warning)

The McCanns (trigger warning)

The lack of industrial investment by successive governments (no matter what their political outlook)

The state of your crack/craic/anus.

Well, I gave it a good deal of thought. My university education, lifetime experience and streetwise attitude, helped me reach this conclusion. I think they are all a bunch of cunts. Though not the state of my crack. That is in wonderful condition.