CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dogs

Penny Farthing

7 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Proably been done before but bollocks anyway. Dogs are foul creatures that love rolling in shit, eating shit and then licking strangers in the face. I fucking hate dogs.

Go outside and fucking bite one then.

7 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Proably been done before but bollocks anyway. Dogs are foul creatures that love rolling in shit, eating shit and then licking strangers in the face. I fucking hate dogs.

Imagine if the D button on your keyboard wasn’t working and you had to use the W button instead. Under those circumstances I would wholeheartedly agree with this post.

just saying

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Probably been done before but bollocks anyway. Dogs are foul creatures that love rolling in shit, eating shit and then licking strangers in the face. I fucking hate dogs.

At least dogs will never fuck you over. They're loyal and you can always trust them. I trust my dogs to always shit in other people's gardens.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

At least dogs will never fuck you over. They're loyal and you can always trust them. I trust my dogs to always shit in other people's gardens.

True story gypps, my nearly-ex-wife has just taken on a saluki from a woman who got the dog off of some gypsy kids. When it arrived at our house the first thing it did was pick up a necklace off the wife's dressing table and leg it down the fucking road. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

train them to shit in Andrea Leadsom's mouth and I'll be your bitch

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

True story gypps, my nearly-ex-wife has just taken on a saluki from a woman who got the dog off of some gypsy kids. When it arrived at our house the first thing it did was pick up a necklace off the wife's dressing table and leg it down the fucking road. 

was it an Israeli Retriever Swotty?

29 minutes ago, Ape said:

I’m amazed that the dog shit-obsessed, sinister, games console wanker that is @Erroreptile404hasn’t chimed in on this, his favourite subject. 

He’s in a state of paralysis having wanked himself unconscious just reading all this dogshit talk 

fucking dogophile cunt

17 minutes ago, scotty said:

Was it her favourite pearl necklace?

Guest judgetwi
29 minutes ago, ratcum said:

was it an Israeli Retriever Swotty?

Better than a Palestinian Border Terrier though, don’t you think Herr Oberst?

Tell me if i’m wrong but I bet you are a big fan of the American Coonhound?