CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dogs

Penny Farthing

Guest Erroreptile404

Dogs are vicious, unpredictable, aggressive, stinking, worm ridden, scat eating, disgusting shitting fuckers that'll attack people, kids, cats and basically anything that moves.

I remember going out for for a walk by the beach once and two fucking Bulldogs started running towards me like they were going to do something, their owner comes up and says "oh don't worry they're British bulldogs!" Sorry in what way is that supposed to reassure me as they're  trying to rip my legs off? It's like saying "oh don't worry mate it's only a Bengal tiger!" as it's got your fucking head in it's mouth. 

Guest DrCunt
7 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Dogs are vicious, unpredictable, aggressive, stinking, worm ridden, scat eating, disgusting shitting fuckers that'll attack people, kids, cats and basically anything that moves.

I remember going out for for a walk by the beach once and two fucking Bulldogs started running towards me like they were going to do something, their owner comes up and says "oh don't worry they're British bulldogs!" Sorry in what way is that supposed to reassure me as they're  trying to rip my legs off? It's like saying "oh don't worry mate it's only a Bengal tiger!" as it's got your fucking head in it's mouth. 

But at least they don't spend all day tugging their cocks whilst playing PlayStation games.

2 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

You fucking pansy. Rottweilers, Staffies, German Shepards, even Yorkshire fucking Terriers I can understand being hostile cunts if they're brought up wrong, but this is the face of your horror?

220px-Axel,_the_English_Bulldog.jpg

4 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

So why do you spend all your spare time scouring the pavements of the council estate where you were abandoned as an ugly child for dogshit? And then posting your finds here as if you were the reincarnation of Howard Carter discovering King Tuts tomb?

Fucking spas

lol

Guest Erroreptile404
7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You fucking pansy. Rottweilers, Staffies, German Shepards, even Yorkshire fucking Terriers I can understand being hostile cunts if they're brought up wrong, but this is the face of your horror?

Yes and it was wearing a top hat, waistcoat and smoking a cigar.

Guest Erroreptile404
11 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

But at least they don't spend all day tugging their cocks whilst playing PlayStation games.

2 inches wasn't it? lol

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

A kick in the face with a steel toe capped boot wouldn't ruin this cunts looks but I'd do it anyhow.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

A kick in the face with a steel toe capped boot wouldn't ruin this cunts looks but I'd do it anyhow.

Did you read my mind or something? I don't hate dogs but i'm not a really a dog person either. They're also incredibly hard to stop when they've got someone's poor pet or a kid in their mouth so i agree with the steel toe capped boots applied to their face. The only thing i'd add is if they were steel toe capped spiked new rock boots.

27 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Here he is! As predicted, the dog-obsessed, PlayStation weirdo wanker has shown his hand. Did the dogs manage to rip your spindly, muscle-wasted gaming legs off? What a total fucking prick you are. WOOF WOOF!! Lol. 

• Like 4

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Ape said:

Here he is! As predicted, the dog-obsessed, PlayStation weirdo wanker has shown his hand. Did the dogs manage to rip your spindly, muscle-wasted gaming legs off? What a total fucking prick you are. WOOF WOOF!! Lol. 

Is it true you hold the world record for most dog's cocks in the mouth at once? lol

2 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Did you read my mind or something? I don't hate dogs but i'm not a really a dog person either. They're also incredibly hard to stop when they've got someone's poor pet or a kid in their mouth so i agree with the steel toe capped boots applied to their face. The only thing i'd add is if they were steel toe capped spiked new rock boots.

Wanker. Fuck off back to your bedroom and put your little headset on - there must be loads of keyboard warriors wanting to play with you tonight. 

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Wanker. Fuck off back to your bedroom and put your little headset on - there must be loads of keyboard warriors wanting to play with you tonight. 

How are the stress levels going with this one today, Ape? The Soviets have been asking when they can put the kettle on.

Guest Ollyboro
54 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Are you saying that you can't outrun a fucking bulldog?!! Don't you have any legs, or something? They've been over bred to the point where they  move about as fast as Frank being asked to leave a peep show. They sound like a wanking asthmatic warming his hand up ie Frank. Get a better wheelchair you cunt.

Edited by Ollyboro
Blood in sperm

1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

Are you saying that you can't outrun a fucking bulldog?!! Don't you have any legs, or something? They've been over bred to the point where they can move about as fast as Frank being asked to leave a peep show. They sound like a wanking asthmatic warming his hand up ie Frank. Get a better wheelchair you cunt.

They're crafty cunts:

giphy.gif

• Like 1