CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dogs

Penny Farthing

1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

Are you saying that you can't outrun a fucking bulldog?!! Don't you have any legs, or something? They've been over bred to the point where they  move about as fast as Frank being asked to leave a peep show. They sound like a wanking asthmatic warming his hand up ie Frank. Get a better wheelchair you cunt.

When you spend your days glued to a computer screen, doing nothing of any value to society, leg muscles waste away. Espacktile can barely stand on his little spindle-legs, let alone run. Still, his disabilities don’t prevent him being “big man on campus” in the Minecraft world.

Guest Erroreptile404
8 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Are you saying that you can't outrun a fucking bulldog?!! Don't you have any legs, or something? They've been over bred to the point where they  move about as fast as Frank being asked to leave a peep show. They sound like a wanking asthmatic warming his hand up ie Frank. Get a better wheelchair you cunt.

It's not that i couldn't outrun them it's more i'd look like a bit of a twat and it'd be embarrassing if they turned out not to be aggressive. lol

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

When you spend your days glued to a computer screen, doing nothing of any value to society, leg muscles waste away. Espacktile can barely stand on his little spindle-legs, let alone run. Still, his disabilities don’t prevent him being “big man on campus” in the Minecraft world.

He tried his big brothers ‘Sims’ but had to have counselling. The full size controller was too heavy for him as well.

Fucking Millhouse spastic

Guest Ollyboro
23 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

They're crafty cunts:

giphy.gif

It's  a shame that such a symbol of Britishness is now a corpulent waddler with misaligned teeth.....oh, er....Never fucking mind, a British bulldog could still kick the fuck out of a French bulldog with his cock tied behind his back.

Guest DrCunt
47 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

It's not that i couldn't outrun them it's more i'd look like a bit of a twat and it'd be embarrassing if they turned out not to be aggressive. lol

You looking a bit of a twat is a given, irrespective of the situation.

I'd have expected you to have spent time tickling their arseholes to encourage them to lay an egg that you could add to your meticulously catalogued canine scat collection.

On 13/06/2019 at 12:39, Glowworm said:

Dogs owners have been done in one form or the other but I am not sure that dogs have been done in their own right

Five seconds on the search function should persuade you otherwise. Here are just a couple of examples which might be particularly familiar.

Guest judgetwi
18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Five seconds on the search function should persuade you otherwise. Here are just a couple of examples which might be particularly familiar.

I knew it!!............Repeat.Bollocks.

21 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Dogs are vicious, unpredictable, aggressive, stinking, worm ridden, scat eating, disgusting shitting fuckers that'll attack people, kids, cats and basically anything that moves.

I remember going out for for a walk by the beach once and two fucking Bulldogs started running towards me like they were going to do something, their owner comes up and says "oh don't worry they're British bulldogs!" Sorry in what way is that supposed to reassure me as they're  trying to rip my legs off? It's like saying "oh don't worry mate it's only a Bengal tiger!" as it's got your fucking head in it's mouth. 

Dogs only get cunty with people that are scared of them, they can smell adrenaline and it makes them edgy. 

Dogs are fine with people that aren't nancy boy poofs.

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Dogs only get cunty with people that are scared of them, they can smell adrenaline and it makes them edgy. 

Indeed - they can sense a sinister, games-console (and dog shit) obsessed wanker at 100 paces. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

..or toddlers looked after by their staffi owning 35 year old gran

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought that was spiders.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you getting fresh with me eric?

Guest Erroreptile404
22 hours ago, DrCunt said:

You looking a bit of a twat is a given, irrespective of the situation.

I'd have expected you to have spent time tickling their arseholes to encourage them to lay an egg that you could add to your meticulously catalogued canine scat collection.

Oh look another insecure non-entity wanker who's jealous of my self confidence. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You must have been ripped to pieces many times.

1 hour ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

You must have been ripped to pieces many times.

Albert, why do you continue with this? Ever since you joined, you've had every cunt on here throwing rocks at you, and you keep coming back. 

This time, I thought to myself, 'this cunt likes this place and wants to be a part of it', and consequently, I decided to drop the feud and give you a chance, i.e, give you a few likes for decent posts, and respond politely to comments you've made. 

It's a conciliatory handshake, not a trap. But you seem determined to keep this tired, boring fucking feud alive by hitting the cunt button and trying to pick arguments. 

If you do want to fit in round here, drop all the playground shit-flinging and get on with it. If not, then fuck you, I tried.

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Albert, why do you continue with this? Ever since you joined, you've had every cunt on here throwing rocks at you, and you keep coming back. 

This time, I thought to myself, 'this cunt likes this place and wants to be a part of it', and consequently, I decided to drop the feud and give you a chance, i.e, give you a few likes for decent posts, and respond politely to comments you've made. 

It's a conciliatory handshake, not a trap. But you seem determined to keep this tired, boring fucking feud alive by hitting the cunt button and trying to pick arguments. 

If you do want to fit in round here, drop all the playground shit-flinging and get on with it. If not, then fuck you, I tried.

Albert has been ok for a week or so but last couple of days I’ve also been a bit curious at the targets of his random attacks. No provocation and then full ‘Fuck You Cunt’ mode. One step forward etc. etc. I feel he’s s little confused or I don’t really know WTF. He likes people one minute and then cunts them next minute. Maybe there’s 2 Alberts fighting each other constantly. And you lot thought I was him when I joined.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Albert has been ok for a week or so but last couple of days I’ve also been a bit curious at the targets of his random attacks. No provocation and then full ‘Fuck You Cunt’ mode. One step forward etc. etc. I feel he’s s little confused or I don’t really know WTF. He likes people one minute and then cunts them next minute. Maybe there’s 2 Alberts fighting each other constantly. And you lot thought I was him when I joined.

Good evening mollusc brain..

lol.

30 minutes ago, King Billy said:

When you joined, you kicked off aggressively and then found the level, and became one of us. Albert has never settled in. I genuinely admire the cunt, for the simple reason, that no matter how many times he gets hit, he gets back up and carries on. It had occurred to me, that he might have a big dose of Aspergers or something similar and wanted to be one of the gang, but found it difficult to fit in. So I backed off and offered the olive branch. 

Fuck knows Billy, there's nothing as strange as people. 

• Like 1