CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dogs

Penny Farthing

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When you joined, you kicked off aggressively and then found the level, and became one of us. Albert has never settled in. I genuinely admire the cunt, for the simple reason, that no matter how many times he gets hit, he gets back up and carries on. It had occurred to me, that he might have a big dose of Aspergers or something similar and wanted to be one of the gang, but found it difficult to fit in. So I backed off and offered the olive branch. 

Fuck knows Billy, there's nothing as strange as people. 

Same thing. I’ve had a few conversations with Albert last week and found him to be quite interesting at times and I sort of felt he’s not so bad and he isn’t stupid so maybe he has a disorder of some description. But then I think that’s necessary on here at the very least. Everyone’s s cunt here or they’re  on the wrong site.

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When you joined, you kicked off aggressively and then found the level, and became one of us. Albert has never settled in. I genuinely admire the cunt, for the simple reason, that no matter how many times he gets hit, he gets back up and carries on. It had occurred to me, that he might have a big dose of Aspergers or something similar and wanted to be one of the gang, but found it difficult to fit in. So I backed off and offered the olive branch. 

Fuck knows Billy, there's nothing as strange as people. 

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Same thing. I’ve had a few conversations with Albert last week and found him to be quite interesting at times and I sort of felt he’s not so bad and he isn’t stupid so maybe he has a disorder of some description. But then I think that’s necessary on here at the very least. Everyone’s s cunt here or they’re  on the wrong site.

I hate to interrupt this diabetes risking sweetie talk about how the least impressive little fuckwad to slither onto the site since fucking Welsh Cunt isn't so bad, just because his tedious shite has been drowned out by a few fast burning flamers such as Pussy Galore and BetterThanYou recently, but I genuinely feel the both of you are in danger of losing your fucking legs if you're honestly considering giving the twat any leeway.

He's the very definition of high output, low quality shite. The only redeeming factor about the cunt is that he tends to fuck off for long periods of time between his pathetic attacks of genuine rage and desperate cock sucking of whatever cunt is bored enough to humour him at the time. There's no personality, no ability to provide witty comebacks and absolutely no fucking point to the angry little spacker's continued existence on this site.

Snap the fuck out of it.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I hate to interrupt this diabetes risking sweetie talk about how the least impressive little fuckwad to slither onto the site since fucking Welsh Cunt isn't so bad, just because his tedious shite has been drowned out by a few fast burning flamers such as Pussy Galore and BetterThanYou recently, but I genuinely feel the both of you are in danger of losing your fucking legs if you're honestly considering giving the twat any leeway.

He's the very definition of high output, low quality shite. The only redeeming factor about the cunt is that he tends to fuck off for long periods of time between his pathetic attacks of genuine rage and desperate cock sucking of whatever cunt is bored enough to humour him at the time. There's no personality, no ability to provide witty comebacks and absolutely no fucking point to the angry little spacker's continued existence on this site.

Snap the fuck out of it.  

Alright, fucking calm down! 

I have to give my softer side a chance every now and then. 

What's got you all het up anyway, you haven't gone and impregnated a mackem by mistake or something have you?

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Alright, fucking calm down! 

I have to give my softer side a chance every now and then. 

What's got you all het up anyway, you haven't gone and impregnated a mackem by mistake or something have you?

No but the tanned fuckers at the chippy have tried to fucking off me again. Been stuck on the shitter since 10 and I'm starting to understand why Punky is always in such a bad mood.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, Glowworm said:

I have had Co-op beans on tost for breakfast.

Do you recommend them?

Also what bred did you use for your tost?

• 2 weeks later...

Some soppy cunt who got conned into buying a puppy from a puppy farm up here paid out £5700 in vets fees!!.What the fuck was this cunt thinking? I suppose if you're fucking stupid enough to buy a dog from Gumtree or some other god awful place you're stupid enough to then spend 20 times the amount on keeping the shit machine alive.Fuck dogs and all who own them,smelly flea bitten cunts.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
On 14/06/2019 at 21:26, Erroreptile404 said:

Dogs are vicious, unpredictable, aggressive, stinking, worm ridden, scat eating, disgusting shitting fuckers that'll attack people, kids, cats and basically anything that moves.

I remember going out for for a walk by the beach once and two fucking Bulldogs started running towards me like they were going to do something, their owner comes up and says "oh don't worry they're British bulldogs!" Sorry in what way is that supposed to reassure me as they're  trying to rip my legs off? It's like saying "oh don't worry mate it's only a Bengal tiger!" as it's got your fucking head in it's mouth. 

Trust the reclusive, pale neckbeard who sits inside all day playing warhammer to not like dogs.

I bet you like drawing pictures of dragons though, you odious little virgin.

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, WILLY SHITTERS said:

Trust the reclusive, pale neckbeard who sits inside all day playing warhammer to not like dogs.

Oh look the little wanker is back after his month long "holiday", did you have a nice time in the cooler dickhead?

You ready for another stretch in it? 😆

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Erroreptile404 said:

Oh look the little wanker is back after his month long "holiday", did you have a nice time in the cooler dickhead?

You ready for another stretch in it? 😆

A fucking dreadful response, complete with a glue eater emoji.

You always have been, and always will be, a total fucking shitcunt. 

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, WILLY SHITTERS said:

A fucking dreadful response, complete with a glue eater emoji.

You always have been, and always will be, a total fucking shitcunt. 

💤

Rattled as fuck.

1 hour ago, WILLY SHITTERS said:

Could you pass this on to the vile little ‘dog shit for brains’ cunt please Shitters. I can’t bring myself to even slag the fucker off anymore. Hopefully it will keep him busy for a while, along with playing  with his dog shit collection and his console games. Many thanks KB large.9690B4F8-5AD2-4241-AC74-6F86EC2F2D2A.jpeg.e1928c05d4031fa4832ffa17dd11f46c.jpeg

Guest Erroreptile404
23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Could you pass this on to the vile little ‘dog shit for brains’ cunt please Shitters. I can’t bring myself to even slag the fucker off anymore. Hopefully it will keep him busy for a while, along with playing  with his dog shit collection and his console games. Many thanks KB 

If i had a "dog shit collection" you would be the centrepiece of it you painfully unfunny little amoeba brained faggot.

Try not to cry now 😎

1 hour ago, Erroreptile404 said:

If i had a "dog shit collection" you would be the centrepiece of it you painfully unfunny little amoeba brained faggot.

Try not to cry now 😎

If you had a dog shit collection? If? Of course you’ve got a fucking dog shit collection, you sinister little weirdo.