CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dogs

Penny Farthing

Guest Salty Piss Flap
23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A dyslexic man was found dead, having choked on his own vimto.

Seen on bumper sticker: Dyslexics have more fnu.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Your 28th president, Woodrow Wilson was dyslexic. He promised to uphold the 'Cunts-I-sit-on.

Also, he "devised" The League of Nations, say no more.

On 16/06/2019 at 02:52, Roadkill said:

I hate to interrupt this diabetes risking sweetie talk about how the least impressive little fuckwad to slither onto the site since fucking Welsh Cunt isn't so bad, just because his tedious shite has been drowned out by a few fast burning flamers such as Pussy Galore and BetterThanYou recently, but I genuinely feel the both of you are in danger of losing your fucking legs if you're honestly considering giving the twat any leeway.

He's the very definition of high output, low quality shite. The only redeeming factor about the cunt is that he tends to fuck off for long periods of time between his pathetic attacks of genuine rage and desperate cock sucking of whatever cunt is bored enough to humour him at the time. There's no personality, no ability to provide witty comebacks and absolutely no fucking point to the angry little spacker's continued existence on this site.

Snap the fuck out of it.  

If you dissect Albert's posts, there are roughly around 2 per 86 that make sense and can be held up as being semi-shit, as opposed to fully blown.

A few days ago he demonstrated this by showing a moment of temporary lucidity whilst dealing with Salty.

But let's face it, beyond 20 minutes of following the herd and making a few bog standard, easily liked posts, he's done fuck all before or since. In fact, he's been outright despised since he first popped up here.

There's something very wrong with The Corner when Albert has allies and can flit about willy-nilly without censure for being absolutely fucking awful.

Shame on the enablers.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If you dissect Albert's posts, there are roughly around 2 per 86 that make sense and can be held up as being semi-shit, as opposed to fully blown.

A few days ago he demonstrated this by showing a moment of temporary lucidity whilst dealing with Salty.

But let's face it, beyond 20 minutes of following the herd and making a few bog standard, easily liked posts, he's done fuck all before or since. In fact, he's been outright despised since he first popped up here.

There's something very wrong with The Corner when Albert has allies and can flit about willy-nilly without censure for being absolutely fucking awful.

Shame on the enablers.

spuff weasel

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Your 28th president, Woodrow Wilson was dyslexic. He promised to uphold the 'Cunts-I-sit-on.

Yes, and because of his dyslexia, he was constantly getting the first letter of his first name confused with the first letter of his last name.

Very embarrassing for him.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Shame on the enablers.

Oh yeah, great.

He's a useless asshole except for when his battle is with me, then he makes sense.

And I thought we had become friends!!!! 😭

Big cunt.

5 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Oh yeah, great.

He's a useless asshole except for when his battle is with me, then he makes sense.

And I thought we had become friends!!!! 😭

Big cunt.

I know it's a paradox, but he's both a useful and a useless idiot.