CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt drivers with no scruples.

Neil

When did it become OK to just drive off when you've just taken a wing mirror off or scraped down the side of someones parked car?.The price of replacement mirrors is a fucking joke what with the electrics inside the cunts but the cunt who took mine off my van whilst it was parked needs fucking with the rough end of a pineapple.Karma will get you you fucking arsewipe.Learn to drive you fucking wankers.

12 minutes ago, Neil said:

When did it become OK to just drive off when you've just taken a wing mirror off or scraped down the side of someones parked car?.The price of replacement mirrors is a fucking joke what with the electrics inside the cunts but the cunt who took mine off my van whilst it was parked needs fucking with the rough end of a pineapple.Karma will get you you fucking arsewipe.Learn to drive you fucking wankers.

You got a white van Neil?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
49 minutes ago, Neil said:

Any surveillance cameras in the area?

53 minutes ago, Neil said:

You drive a van ?

How ghastly.Are you a rat catcher?

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Any surveillance cameras in the area?

I'm not that fucking stupid to operate in an area that might catch me on film am I?...you don't get away with it for as long as I have being careless.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Probably a Romanian gypsy driving around in an uninsured shitheap transit, looking for dumped radiators. I'll have a word with him😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I'm not that fucking stupid to operate in an area that might catch me on film am I?...you don't get away with it for as long as I have being careless.

I always imagined that you would keep trophies, like that necklace Dolph Lundgren made out of his victims ears in 'Universal Soldier', only made out of piss-flaps.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Neil said:

Doesn't seem like a fake number plate would be that difficult to produce.

Also, if you're a nefarious criminal as you hint at being, why not just go steal a replacement mirror from some other schmuck?

6 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Doesn't seem like a fake number plate would be that difficult to produce.

Also, if you're a nefarious criminal as you hint at being, why not just go steal a replacement mirror from some other schmuck?

Reported for slurring Neil's character and reputation. 

He's not a thief as you imply, he's just a prolific rapist and practiced onanist. Be more careful with your accusations in the future. 

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, scotty said:

He's not a thief as you imply, he's just a prolific rapist and practiced onanist. Be more careful with your accusations in the future. 

Scotty, this whole Nom. is bullshit.  The Bedford Rascal was never produced with electric mirrors.  Not even the Limited Edition Rapermatic model, which Neil cherishes. 

• Like 2

Guest Salty Piss Flap
12 hours ago, scotty said:

I heard he was just a small time perv who's been kicked out of various department stores for taking upskirt pictures of mannequins...

35205119054_bc451c3425_b.jpg

CErAQpdUsAAQ5vw.jpg

Guest Salty Piss Flap
20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm tempted to make my second "Choirboys" reference in as many days, but less is more.

Inasmuch as I read that book several years ago (and got the "pressed ham through the wrapper" reference), by all means, do!!!

The only other things I recall are a character named Roscoe Rules who referred to everyone as "scrotes", and the night two cops became "legends in their own time" after a nasty car wreck in which a couple of people were decapitated.