CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hunt Ball Cheshire

Earl of Punkape

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I haven't got a clue what the fuck this is supposed to be about, but I have just given you a like for no apparent reason. 

I have now returned to whoring, so I expect one back.

The video.

It was totally gay.

15 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Opening number....

OK yarrrr....

Fuck off.

There's nothing wrong with being gay, Punk. You cannot possibly deny your sexuality following your drunken wank at 1.30am, verified with this little gem above. While I cannot understand why a man would be attracted to another man's hairy arse than a beautiful woman's pussy, there are clearly way too many people on this planet and your ilk is doing its job. Live and let live.

I however think you're far more of a disco diva than anyone had suspected, and genuinely rank somewhere at Liberace level on the Chutney Chart. Faggot.

• Like 1

I don't know how people can look at the shit that passes for culture these days yet in the same breath, say Hitler was bad. He would never have allowed a ginger abomination like Ed Sheeran to exist.

And what even is a Gaga lady? 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Oi!

Punkshitface, how about telling us more about the imaginary "Cheshire Hunt Ball" you went to, when, where, who etc?

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I always wondered what happened to that Home Alone cunt after his fame faded and Michael Jackson got bored of fingering him... 

Michael Barrymore was on TV last week I believe. Guess what, he got tearful and emotional again. The only time he's ever made me fucking laugh 

• Like 2