CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Next Tory leader/Prime Minister

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

I know it's an important occasion, but in reality we can't do anything about it. it's up to 313 Tory MP cunts and then about 160,000 more Tory cunts. Not really democracy in my humble opinion.

37 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

I know it's an important occasion, but in reality we can't do anything about it. it's up to 313 Tory MP cunts and then about 160,000 more Tory cunts. Not really democracy in my humble opinion.

It's democracy within a party system, in that every associated member gets a say as to who will be their new leader. 

What exactly are you trying to say, you fucking idiot?

41 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

But it will be when the PM calls a general election. Then you can exercise your democratic right.

• Like 1

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

But it will be when the PM calls a general election. Then you can exercise your democratic right.

Can you imagine the scene of Albert "exercising his democratic right"?

Slithering into his local polling station and perusing the voting slip to try and find Pen's name included on it. One can only imagine his fury when he discovers that there's no cock in a frock standing in his local constituency.

I'd wager that after spoiling his paper with his dribbling spastic drool, crayola collection and his own shit, he'd log straight on here and make another completely nonsensical and bollocks nomination.

• Like 1