CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rory Stewart ( real name Yoko Ono Lennon.......oh sorry I fucked that up, I meant Roderick Stewart)

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

Up until a couple of months ago I had barely heard of this Eton, poshboy , Maybot arselicking wanker. Suddenly he is the BBC’s favourite remoaner poster boy.

You have to hand it to Roderick...... obviously he knew he couldn’t win this election but he knows how the media works and who’s side they are on. 

Much as i’d like to punch his sneering, poshboy, save the planet, I really care about poor people fucking face in, you have to admire the cunt’s bare faced fucking cheek.

That’s what comes of an Eton education. Boris please take note you cunt.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't know who this is. But I gave you a like because I'm drunk.

Maybe you're not as think as you drunk you are.... 😛

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Up until a couple of months ago I had barely heard of this Eton, poshboy , Maybot arselicking wanker. Suddenly he is the BBC’s favourite remoaner poster boy.

You have to hand it to Roderick...... obviously he knew he couldn’t win this election but he knows how the media works and who’s side they are on. 

Much as i’d like to punch his sneering, poshboy, save the planet, I really care about poor people fucking face in, you have to admire the cunt’s bare faced fucking cheek.

That’s what comes of an Eton education. Boris please take note you cunt.

Eton is an excellent school.

If you had been educated at Eton you would be a better person.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
13 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Eton is an excellent school.

I you had been educated at Eton you would be a better person.

I'll bet you've fagged a few prefects.

Or is it a few prefects have fagged you?

13 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Whoever is chosen as the next Prime Minister it is essential they went to either Oxford or Cambridge and a bloody good public school.

Why?

45 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

If you had gone to either Oxford or Cambridge and a good public school you wouldn’t have to ask why.

You self obsessed tosser.

Guest Dilloss

The cunt is always mentioning he walked across Iran, Mongolia, Syria etc. meeting 'the people'.

Rory: "what time does the conference on Diversity at a time of conflict begin".

Diplomat: "it finished 3 weeks ago you cunt, everyone else arrived by plane".

15 minutes ago, Dilloss said:

The cunt is always mentioning he walked across Iran, Mongolia, Syria etc. meeting 'the people'.

Rory: "what time does the conference on Diversity at a time of conflict begin".

Diplomat: "it finished 3 weeks ago you cunt, everyone else arrived by plane".

Rory: "No problem - this opium truly is the Bauhaus Chair, if you will, of narcotics. Prepare me a fine repast of peacock in aspic and have it bought to my souk, fr i am in need of sustenance and I have not dined ere Michelmas"

Guest Dilloss
5 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Rory: "No problem - this opium truly is the Bauhaus Chair, if you will, of narcotics. Prepare me a fine repast of peacock in aspic and have it bought to my souk, fr i am in need of sustenance and I have not dined ere Michelmas"

"bring forth a Bedouin child that I may rest my weary feet upon him"

5 minutes ago, Dilloss said:

"bring forth a Bedouin child that I may rest my weary feet upon him"

"Forsooth, they are sore distressed and in need of succour'   et-bleedin-cetera

In all seriousness, he does come across like some comic grotesque, chamnneling a Shakespearian play. 

The wettest Remainer in the running, so the MSM are fellating him like a £1,000 per hour whore, naturally

28 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Try jumping off next time

lol

It could abseil down using its aforementioned pendulous scrotum. Even if it fell and landed on its stupid fucking head there'd be a minimal chance of worsening its already significant brain damage.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It could abseil down using its aforementioned pendulous scrotum. Even if it fell and landed on its stupid fucking head there'd be a minimal chance of worsening its already significant brain damage.

The ideal scenario would be if its pendulous scrotum snagged on a girder, suspending it 6” above the water so that fishes and other creatures could jump out of the water, each taking a bite over a period of many days.

25 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Each arch is different length.

I'm not sure how much you know about the construction of the basic arch, but ordinarily there is a keystone which is vital in keeping its structural integrity together.

Much like a keystone, your general shitness is holding together your persona as the most boring fucking cunt on here. I'm not saying that if you ever made at least one semi-humorous post that it would bring down the edifice of your awfulness, but it would go someway to elevating you up from the bottom of the shit-coated barrel you currently inhabit.

You weird little cunt.

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure how much you know about the construction of the basic arch, but ordinarily there is a keystone which is vital in keeping its structural integrity together.

Much like a keystone, your general shitness is holding together your persona as the most boring fucking cunt on here. I'm not saying that if you ever made at least one semi-humorous post that it would bring down the edifice of your awfulness, but it would go someway to elevating you up from the bottom of the shit-coated barrel you currently inhabit.

You weird little cunt.

I probably know a lot more about about most things than you. Just because I'm a "weird little cunt" and not as articulate as most on here doesn't make me stupid, thick, imbecilic etc.

Also, the biggest thing I have going for me is I don't live or originate in/from Norfolk.

3 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

I probably know a lot more about about most things than you. Just because I'm a "weird little cunt" and not as articulate as most on here doesn't make me stupid, thick, imbecilic etc.

Also, the biggest thing I have going for me is I don't live or originate in/from Norfolk.

Just out of curiosity now that you've admitted you know you come across as a weird little cunt, are you actually, genuinely wrong in the head? An aspie or a skitzo or something?

Asking on behalf of @Eric Cuntman, who's been considering softening his stance towards you under the theory that you're a headcase (he's got a soft spot for the droolers).

• Like 2