CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rory Stewart ( real name Yoko Ono Lennon.......oh sorry I fucked that up, I meant Roderick Stewart)

Guest judgetwi

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Just out of curiosity now that you've admitted you know you come across as a weird little cunt, are you actually, genuinely wrong in the head? An aspie or a skitzo or something?

Asking on behalf of @Eric Cuntman, who's been considering softening his stance towards you under the theory that you're a headcase (he's got a soft spot for the droolers).

Who the fuck are you to question me?

12 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

I probably know a lot more about about most things than you. Just because I'm a "weird little cunt" and not as articulate as most on here doesn't make me stupid, thick, imbecilic etc.

Also, the biggest thing I have going for me is I don't live or originate in/from Norfolk.

I don't think that you're thick, and you can be very articulate. But you seem to have problems directing and expressing these qualities. 

In short; you may have a Rolls Royce  brain, but it's been wired up in a Kosovo chop-shop.

13 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

I probably know a lot more about about most things than you. Just because I'm a "weird little cunt" and not as articulate as most on here doesn't make me stupid, thick, imbecilic etc.

Also, the biggest thing I have going for me is I don't live or originate in/from Norfolk.

I never said you were stupid, just staggeringly fucking boring. Now you come to mention it though, you are a bit thick.

As for having no connection to Norfolk, I consider myself luckier in that respect than you. We've got enough drooling, inbred fucking spastics clogging up the wilds of the county without another one shitting itself in the street.

22 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Actually, it does. It does make you a stupid, thick, imbecilic cunt. Sorry to piss on your fireworks.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't think that you're thick, and you can be very articulate. But you seem to have problems directing and expressing these qualities. 

In short; you may have a Rolls Royce  brain, but it's been wired up in a Kosovo chop-shop.

This awkward silence from him speaks more than a thousand words, Eric. You might be onto something here after all.

23 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Site artist - basically the closest thing to a special needs councillor we have on here as it concerns crayons. Go on, answer the question.

Shame you can't spell, tosser.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

This awkward silence from him speaks more than a thousand words, Eric. You might be onto something here after all.

It's better to remain "silent" and be thought of as a fool, than to type stuff on here and try to bully someone and remove all doubt.

Just now, Decimus said:

You can't out yourself as a fucking simpleton and then go around playing a grammar Nazi. 

Pick a role and stick to it.

It's not grammar, thicko, it's spelling, there is a difference.

1 minute ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Shame you can't spell, tosser.

I'm not sure how to react to this, Albert. Given your silent admission of retardation I'm going to need a while to process this before I know if I can tell you to fuck off and play in the traffic without criminally incriminating myself.

Just now, Earl Albert of Ross said:

It's not grammar, thicko, it's spelling, there is a difference.

I think you'll find that in the parlance of the internet, any criticism of another persons post in relation to spelling, syntax, or grammar, is covered by the umbrella term of grammar Nazi.

A pedant as well as a fucking idiot, you're not making a good show of this, old chap.

34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think you'll find that in the parlance of the internet, any criticism of another persons post in relation to spelling, syntax, or grammar, is covered by the umbrella term of grammar Nazi.

A pedant as well as a fucking idiot, you're not making a good show of this, old chap.

Methinks you doth protest too much.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure how much you know about the construction of the basic arch, but ordinarily there is a keystone which is vital in keeping its structural integrity together.

Much like a keystone, your general shitness is holding together your persona as the most boring fucking cunt on here. I'm not saying that if you ever made at least one semi-humorous post that it would bring down the edifice of your awfulness, but it would go someway to elevating you up from the bottom of the shit-coated barrel you currently inhabit.

You weird little cunt.

Deccon .. unlike you he has made a perfectly reasonable state .. Bideford Bridge is an ancient structure .. however unlike your mind it is still doing it job.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Good evening Albert.

Hi Billy, are you getting prepared for the marching season?