CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ITV bans all-male comedy writing teams

Guest Khiwa

Guest Khiwa

WHY???

Admittedly ITV comedy is almost always shite, but employ comedy writers/performers because they're FUNNY, not on the contents of their underwear, the colour of their skin or whether they have a missing bodily part!

This is getting fucking ridiculous, but seems to be the way most things are going these days thanks to the ARSEOLE PC cunt brigade.

Guest DrCunt

The solution to this will be to hire a woman to check the grammar and spelling in the script, or perhaps to proof read it for material that could potentially be offensive to minorities. So the admin girl will become a member of the "writing team" and will be getting pay equal to those doing the heavy lifting.

Of course the other alternative is that women will actually be included in a meaningful way on the writing teams and it will be the final nail in the coffin and the death of the last vestiges of humour on TV. 

I can see an opportunity here for job #37 for Roops. She's fucking humourless.

What a fucking joke.

28 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

The solution to this will be to hire a woman to check the grammar and spelling in the script, or perhaps to proof read it for material that could potentially be offensive to minorities. So the admin girl will become a member of the "writing team" and will be getting pay equal to those doing the heavy lifting.

Of course the other alternative is that women will actually be included in a meaningful way on the writing teams and it will be the final nail in the coffin and the death of the last vestiges of humour on TV. 

I can see an opportunity here for job #37 for Roops. She's fucking humourless.

What a fucking joke.

Poor old, Pen. If ITV ever lost their fucking minds and decided to hire humourless and ancient harridans as "comedy writers" its swinging cock and balls would get it kicked out of the fucking door before it even opened its moustachioed mouth to deeply growl "What the public wants is series 3 of Oh, Doctor Beeching".

What fucking idiot put a woman in charge of comedy commissioning at ITV in the first place;  especially this humorless cunt?

Out of interest, and without Googling, can anyone name one single comedy show on ITV from the past five years, let alone an actually funny one?

37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Poor old, Pen. If ITV ever lost their fucking minds and decided to hire humourless and ancient harridans as "comedy writers" its swinging cock and balls would get it kicked out of the fucking door before it even opened its moustachioed mouth to deeply growl "What the public wants is series 3 of Oh, Doctor Beeching".

Thanks Decco .. actually I have been hired to script a sitcom based around a very angry little man who works in a Norfolk council office.

29 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Out of interest, and without Googling, can anyone name one single comedy show on ITV from the past five years, let alone an actually funny one?

Benidorm. Though it’s certainly not funny. More of a poverty safari if you ask me. I expect White D will be in the next series. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Benidorm. Though it’s certainly not funny. More of a poverty safari if you ask me. I expect White D will be in the next series. 

I remember that fat cunt. Famous for being the biggest fucking slag on a council estate, and a house with more black kids in it than a mass grave in Rwanda. 

I had hoped she was dead.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

What fucking idiot put a woman in charge of comedy commissioning at ITV in the first place;  especially this humorless cunt?

That one, can’t remember the title, with the two old poofs playing......er.......two old poofs. Frances de la Tour was their fag hag and they had a young straight neighbour. The joke was that all three of them fancied him.

It might have been funny to homos. Ask Frank.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Honestly CB I think the entire fucking channel just exists as a sort of euthanasia broadcast for old people to sit down and slowly slip away in front of, lulled into a deep coma by the dulcet tones of ITV news so they don't feel the discomfort of their renal systems rupturing when Alan Titchmarsh shows up next to squeak about shrubs.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Can you remember 'Barbara'? If the answer is no, consider yourself blessed.