CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ITV bans all-male comedy writing teams

Guest Khiwa

6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

On here?

You're not that American idiot as well, are you? He's got an issue with me reminding him that he's got your lot to thank for the USA's independence and current global position.

Thanks a fucking lot for that, I bet you regret it almost as much as we do.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Out of interest, and without Googling, can anyone name one single comedy show on ITV from the past five years, let alone an actually funny one?

Wild Bill, tomorrow night at 9pm.

What fucking idiot put a woman in charge of comedy commissioning at ITV in the first place;  especially this humorless cunt?

Out of interest, and without Googling, can anyone name one single comedy show on ITV from the past five years, let alone an actually funny one?

World in Action.

What fucking idiot put a woman in charge of comedy commissioning at ITV in the first place;  especially this humorless cunt?

‘Serial killers’ with Piers Morgan has some funny people in it.

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘Serial killers’ with Piers Morgan has some funny people in it.

Good afternoon Billy.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Good day to you Albert.

Are you well?

Great thanks, just watching the cricket, got one of your lot as captain, but he's got a Welsh name.

30 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Morgan fucking smashed it ‘unbelievable’ innings Albert.

I thought it would be all over by now.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've been a big fan of Doc Martin for several years.

Though it wasn't a comedy, I enjoyed Downton Abbey while it ran.

Saw The Durrells (in Corfu) though I wasn't a real fan.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Neil said:

The only 'comedians' in womens comedy are men hating dykes.Name one funny one

Though some people hate her, I think Amy Schumer is hilarious.

This is, in seriousness, one of the best nominations for a while. This is all getting really fucking stupid.

writing collaborations must include 'inspirational, empowered wimmin', what fucking bollocks.

Presumably the next step will be to  cleanse the archives of phallocratic tyranny and destroy any copies of classic shows, such as; Steptoe & Son, Blackadder, Auf Weidershein Pet, and countless others.

Throw it all on the fire in the fight against male oppression.

I'm assuming this rule won't apply to gay or black 'all male' collaborations. It's only acceptable to apply draconian measures to white, heterosexual men. Every other cunt can do as they please.

if @King Billy doesn't mind me paraphrasing; 

FIGHT FOR INCLUSIVITY AND EQUALITY! (White men not included)

• Like 3

Guest DrCunt
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is, in seriousness, one of the best nominations for a while. This is all getting really fucking stupid.

writing collaborations must include 'inspirational, empowered wimmin', what fucking bollocks.

Presumably the next step will be to  cleanse the archives of phallocratic tyranny and destroy any copies of classic shows, such as; Steptoe & Son, Blackadder, Auf Weidershein Pet, and countless others.

Throw it all on the fire in the fight against male oppression.

I'm assuming this rule won't apply to gay or black 'all male' collaborations. It's only acceptable to apply draconian measures to white, heterosexual men. Every other cunt can do as they please.

if @King Billy doesn't mind me paraphrasing; 

FIGHT FOR INCLUSIVITY AND EQUALITY! (White men not included)Imagine

Imagine this: Galton, Simpson and Jo Brand or Croft, Perry and Millican.

The horror.

Guest Erroreptile404
29 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Judge has been stocking up on stool softeners in preparation for the possible flooding in Brixton!

images (6).jpeg

Like King Billy, i imagine Judge's stools are already more than soft enough from having his shit pushed in every weekend by Turkish kebab shop proprietors. 

lol

6 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Like King Billy, i imagine Judge's stools are already more than soft enough from having his shit pushed in every weekend by Turkish kebab shop proprietors. 

lol

On the weekends he's known as Buffalo Bill from Bow and is alleged to tuck his cock between his legs, while acting out his favourite scene from "Silence of the Lambs". Whether he keeps fat birds in an empty well in his cellar is in dispute.

Lol

Guest DrCunt
15 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

On the weekends he's known as Buffalo Bill from Bow and is alleged to tuck his cock between his legs, while acting out his favourite scene from "Silence of the Lambs". Whether he keeps fat birds in an empty well in his cellar is in dispute.

Lol

Unlikely, since he lives in a 3x2 bedsit above a kebab shop in Lambeth.