CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Devious French Cunt

Decimus

No, not the bankrupt cancerous cadaver that is Withers, though God knows the little fucking weasel deserves a nomination of his own. I'm talking about the even greasier Michel Platini.

Already a cunt for having a woman's name, he has been arrested on suspicion of corruption during the process of awarding Qatar the 2022 world cup.

You don't need supernatural powers of deduction to conclude that the whole process involved more back handers than an average northern woman has received in her lifetime.

Let's hope that the hand-to-arse wiping cunts are stripped of the tournament, which can only be good news for the Scottish football team. If not, and by some major miracle of God they qualify for their first major tournament since 1998, two thirds of the pasty ginger cunts would melt on the pitch within ten seconds of the whistle being blown for their first match and 10-0 drubbing by El Salvador.

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No, not the bankrupt cancerous cadaver that is Withers, though God knows the little fucking weasel deserves a nomination of his own. I'm talking about the even greasier Michel Platini.

Already a cunt for having a woman's name, he has been arrested on suspicion of corruption during the process of awarding Qatar the 2022 world cup.

You don't need supernatural powers of deduction to conclude that the whole process involved more back handers than an average northern woman has received in her lifetime.

Let's hope that the hand-to-arse wiping cunts are stripped of the tournament, which can only be good news for the Scottish football team. If not, and by some major miracle of God they qualify for their first major tournament since 1998, two thirds of the pasty ginger cunts would melt on the pitch within ten seconds of the whistle being blown for their first match and 10-0 drubbing by El Salvador.

You despise all and sundry, don't you. In fact, I would go as far as to say that you probably despise yourself. As for the nom, it is of no interest to me, as football is for irons. Fuck off you poof.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You despise all and sundry, don't you. In fact, I would go as far as to say that you probably despise yourself. As for the nom, it is of no interest to me, as football is for irons. Fuck off you poof.

I'm surprised that you don't like football. Apart from eating anything that moves and receiving monstrous lengths of German cock, it's the only thing you cunts are good at.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Dirty fucking money grabbing French bastard! Oh, and let’s not forget that while this greasy frog was filling his capacious pockets with dirty A-rab money Sir David Beckham and HRH Prince Baldy were humiliated during a bidding process they had no chance of winning.

That, in itself, is worth going to war over. We’ve recruited plenty of poofs and trannies into our armed forces so let’s unleash them on the Frenchies. Let’s kick that granny shagger’s arse back to Berlin where it belongs.

Bomb the bastards I say!

57 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Dirty fucking money grabbing French bastard! Oh, and let’s not forget that while this greasy frog was filling his capacious pockets with dirty A-rab money Sir David Beckham and HRH Prince Baldy were humiliated during a bidding process they had no chance of winning.

That, in itself, is worth going to war over. We’ve recruited plenty of poofs and trannies into our armed forces so let’s unleash them on the Frenchies. Let’s kick that granny shagger’s arse back to Berlin where it belongs.

Bomb the bastards I say!

You sure that the cunt does not also work for the UK Government or BAe?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm surprised that you don't like football. Apart from eating anything that moves and receiving monstrous lengths of German cock, it's the only thing you cunts are good at.

What, apart from keeping you peasants supplied with electricity,  water,  and cheap shit cars  to drive to* Tesco in.

* via French owned tunnels and bridges.  lol lol

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Good effort but once again it’s at least a paragraph too far. Started to wane at the third, and by the fourth paragraph you’ve just killed it dead. 

Do it again. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

The crooked cunt had already declared his support for the USA bid but at the last minute he was summoned to meet Sarkozy and was asked to change his vote to Quatar for some undisclosed reason. This he did and so did all the people with  votes that he had influence over. All seems above board and by the book, so that’s that then. The sheer fucking stupidity of these cunts to think that no one would think, “Hang on a minute. Quatar? Oil rich shithole full of bent fucking billionaires, with no real soccer history or infrastructure, summer climate you could cook a halal chicken on the fucking penalty spot and a kaffir hating regime. But these cunts are not stupid at all. It’s all down to sheer fucking arrogance and contempt for the daft cunts who shovel the mountains of cash into FIFA. It took about 30 years to get rid of the previous cunt Sepp Blatter FFS. He fucking owned football and strutted the world like ‘Don Corleone’ handing out cash and contracts for fucking years. Hopefully Platini will get what he deserves but realistically the fact that sarkozy is up to his neck in it too means that the whole thing will  be quietly brushed under the carpet eventually. The frogs don’t like their politicians to be seen as corrupt. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The crooked cunt had already declared his support for the USA bid but at the last minute he was summoned to meet Sarkozy and was asked to change his vote to Quatar for some undisclosed reason. This he did and so did all the people with  votes that he had influence over. All seems above board and by the book, so that’s that then. The sheer fucking stupidity of these cunts to think that no one would think, “Hang on a minute. Quatar? Oil rich shithole full of bent fucking billionaires, with no real soccer history or infrastructure, summer climate you could cook a halal chicken on the fucking penalty spot and a kaffir hating regime. But these cunts are not stupid at all. It’s all down to sheer fucking arrogance and contempt for the daft cunts who shovel the mountains of cash into FIFA. It took about 30 years to get rid of the previous cunt Sepp Blatter FFS. He fucking owned football and strutted the world like ‘Don Corleone’ handing out cash and contracts for fucking years. Hopefully Platini will get what he deserves but realistically the fact that sarkozy is up to his neck in it too means that the whole thing will  be quietly brushed under the carpet eventually. The frogs don’t like their politicians to be seen as corrupt. 

I don’t know who you are. I’ve just had a quick glance at your recent posts and I can assure you this is the last you’ll ever hear from me. 

Diabolical fucking wimp. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

Good effort but once again it’s at least a paragraph too far. Started to wane at the third, and by the fourth paragraph you’ve just killed it dead. 

Do it again. 

Agreed, I thought the same as soon as I'd finished. Still, a solid effort.

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

Do it again. 

Put something up you monosyllabic cunt. Fucking useless.

• Like 2

Guest Erroreptile404
15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The crooked cunt had already declared his support for the USA

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

with no real soccer history

Do you not see the irony in this you idiot? Also it's football not SAWWWCCERR you yankee doodle arse licking fucktard. Why the fuck should those cunts be awarded the World Cup and have money poured into their economy, fuck them.

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

Give me a couple of pointers, proper, you stupid old cunt. Name it.. I’ll put this place right. 

You claim to have survived by living on your wits, selling any old tat to create your wealth...….and you seek advice from a two bob gambler like me? 

Idiot.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Isn't Qatar dry of alcohol? If so that'll fuck the jock supporters. I can imagine Sandra and Chantelle from Newcastle going shopping in their mini skirts and stilettos "How San, aall these lads in white dresses are aal looking at wu. Aah think we're in luck here, pet".

19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Isn't Qatar dry of alcohol? If so that'll fuck the jock supporters. I can imagine Sandra and Chantelle from Newcastle going shopping in their mini skirts and stilettos "How San, aall these lads in white dresses are aal looking at wu. Aah think we're in luck here, pet".

Surely you mean Sandra and Tracey? 🤔

2 hours ago, Frank said:

I don’t know who you are. I’ve just had a quick glance at your recent posts and I can assure you this is the last you’ll ever hear from me. 

Diabolical fucking wimp. 

You’re much more fun when you’re dead. Fuck off and expire please. 

Scrawny little bamboo legged arsewipe.

1 hour ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Do you not see the irony in this you idiot? Also it's football not SAWWWCCERR you yankee doodle arse licking fucktard. Why the fuck should those cunts be awarded the World Cup and have money poured into their economy, fuck them.

Get back in your kennel you fucking little dogshit obsessed mongrel. And stay there you mug cunt