CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prospective PM debate.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Guest Salty Piss Flap
31 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Why is Rod Stewart the only one not wearing a tie?

They had to take it off in order to get the tube down his throat to pump the jizz out of his stomach?

That's what I heard....

Guest Erroreptile404
8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I am now identifying as a ‘manspreader’

That's because your favourite pastime is spreading mens arse cheeks and inserting your tongue into their ring piece, queer. 👎

Just now, Erroreptile404 said:

That's because your favourite pastime is spreading mens arse cheeks and inserting your tongue into their ring piece, queer. 👎

I told you to get back in your kennel Fido

You can count your dog turd collection before you go to sleep

woof woof

Guest Salty Piss Flap
17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Message to Mr Arseholerippedup 404

The long held opinion that a dog looks like and has many of the habits and preferences of its owner leads me to believe that you are without much doubt the owner of a COCKAPOO

woof woof

Miniature "Weiner dog".

Emphasis on miniature.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Message to Mr Arseholerippedup 404

The long held opinion that a dog looks like and has many of the habits and preferences of its owner leads me to believe that you are without much doubt the owner of a COCKAPOO

woof woof

838A7218-2C70-4344-A956-52884556E395.jpeg

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

I've just watched an interview with Rod on the BBC.

Asked "what will you do now?"

He answered "I'm going home to play with my two year old and my four year old".

No wonder he's been voted out.

1 minute ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

I've just watched an interview with Rod on the BBC.

Asked "what will you do now?"

He answered "I'm going home to play with my two year old and my four year old".

No wonder he's been voted out.

Cunt probably keeps all the best toys for himself, leasing them out on zero hour contracts.

Guest judgetwi

What a fucking shambles that was last night. Five of the biggest lying, bullshitting wankers you have ever seen gathered in one place. Combine that with the BBC’s appalling presentation and production values and there must be a lot of cunts in Brussels, Paris, Berlin and Dublin cracking open the champers (paid for by the British taxpayer) and pissing their pants laughing.

I imagine the Lib Dumbs and Sir Nigel had a big grin on their faces as well.

The Tories are finished. Muggy cunts.

Guest Salty Piss Flap

I'd be interested I hearing what Graham Fenwick Jones had to say on the subject.

As I recall, he always had some insightful ideas on politics and world affairs, etc....

Guest judgetwi

“I’d be interested.?” I think you already know what the cunt has to say.

I don’t know if you are a real Yank or a WUM but you are like no Yank i’ve ever met. British people don’t like foreigners telling them what to do and taking the piss out of them.  That’s the mistake Cameron made when he imported Obama to wave his finger at us and threaten us with the power of the USA. That’s the day they lost the referendum and we all know the desperate backtracking that has gone on since then.

On the other hand i don’t appreciate the Tangoman slagging off the democratically elected Mayor of my city. Suckdick is a massive cunt but he’s our cunt so keep your Yank noses out of it ok?

To be truthful I don’t for one minute think that you’re a real Yank but you can fuck right off anyway.

Guest Salty Piss Flap

Did you actually watch or listen to those videos?

Did you not get that the so-called "foreign correspondent" was just an actor babbling a bunch of nonsensical British slang that didn't even mean anything?

Do you possess a sense of humoUr at all?

Fuck off yesterday, cunt.

Guest judgetwi
20 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Did you actually watch or listen to those videos?

Did you not get that the so-called "foreign correspondent" was just an actor babbling a bunch of nonsensical British slang that didn't even mean anything?

Do you possess a sense of humoUr at all?

Fuck off yesterday, cunt.

It may be “nonsensical British slang” to you cunt, but it made perfect sense to me. I have travelled all over the United States and I could easily slag off your country........the blatant racism, slavish worship of the flag and the military, the appalling hidden poverty and all the mental cunts in the Bible Belt. Have you ever been to California cunt? Have you seen the fucking freaks, the grinding poverty and the state of the fucking road surfaces?

A foreigner in the US , slagging off the US is not tolerated. So don’t come on here slagging off my country you wanker.

You don’t even know who Adam Gase is so you’re a gay anyway . Fuck off poof.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
57 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

It may be “nonsensical British slang” to you cunt, but it made perfect sense to me. I have travelled all over the United States and I could easily slag off your country........the blatant racism, slavish worship of the flag and the military, the appalling hidden poverty and all the mental cunts in the Bible Belt. Have you ever been to California cunt? Have you seen the fucking freaks, the grinding poverty and the state of the fucking road surfaces?

A foreigner in the US , slagging off the US is not tolerated. So don’t come on here slagging off my country you wanker.

You don’t even know who Adam Gase is so you’re a gay anyway . Fuck off poof.

You're a prime example of what happens to the mind of a lower educated, working class male after spending his entire adult life living with his parents.

HumoUrless knob.

Guest judgetwi
2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You're a prime example of what happens to the mind of a lower educated, working class male after spending his entire adult life living with his parents.

HumoUrless knob.

Fair play, you’ve picked up the playground abuse on here pretty quick. Fuck......i’m veering back to thinking you might be a Yank after all.

You can fuck off anyway cunt. 🇺🇸