CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prospective PM debate.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

So unless he fucks up Boris will be t he next pm 

Could give you guys a bit of an edge in face to face negotiations with foreign leaders....

363310_poster_l.jpg

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

He'd have to be quick though, seems like he's borrowed your Donald's syrup for the occasion.

Not sure what you mean by "borrowed (Trump's) syrup", but if it's a knock against Trump, I agree with it, whatever it means.

I am no Trump supporter.

4 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Not sure what you mean by "borrowed (Trump's) syrup", but if it's a knock against Trump, I agree with it, whatever it means.

I am no Trump supporter.

Syrup of fig.. I.e, wig.

cockney rhyming slang bollocks. Like when you get called a 'septic'.. septic tank = yank.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Syrup of fig.. I.e, wig.

cockney rhyming slang bollocks. Like when you get called a 'septic'.. septic tank = yank.

Gotcha.

No "Thanks" left.

I will never pick up that rhyming slang.

References are way too obscure for me.

I figured "septic" meant the actual definition i.e. "putrid" or "infected".

Oozing vile, smelly pus.

13 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Gotcha.

No "Thanks" left.

I will never pick up that rhyming slang.

References are way too obscure for me.

The cunts make it up half the time. People from the East end of London are, in general the biggest wankers we have over here.* 

They all pretend to enjoy eating Jellied Eels (cold slimy fishy shit). 

And they all claim to have been at school with the Kray twins. Apparently the Kray twins shared a classroom with over 200,000 other kids.

*Scousers (Liverpudlians) are our purest form of domestic filth though.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
8 hours ago, King Billy said:

I am a Liverpool fan Albert

Hillsborough was a tragedy.More so than some fucking tower block full of illegals burning. 🔥

lol

Most deaths are a tragedy to someone, I don't think I'm alone in being fed up of "it's always someone else's fault". People died in a crush, some might say stampede. It's a miracle it doesn't happen more often, it just takes one person to stumble/trip/fall. Mecca (not the bingo) being a prime example.

Guest Erroreptile404
19 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You disgusting pleb.

Have you ever got a hole in one? I used to like whacking golf balls at the moving golf cart/caddy in the background of Tiger Woods PGA tour golf 99' till it exploded.

Guest DrCunt
Just now, Erroreptile404 said:

Have you ever got a hole in one? I like used to like whacking golf balls at the moving golf cart/caddy in the background of Tiger Woods PGA tour golf 99' till it exploded.

... and until that statement I was thinking that Punkape was the saddest fucking wanker on this site.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

... and until that statement I was thinking that Punkape was the saddest fucking wanker on this site.

An (at the time) 11/12 year old playing a Golf game, what's sad about that? Also:

"hole" in one, durrr try to keep up mongo.

26 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Have you ever got a hole in one? I used to like whacking golf balls at the moving golf cart/caddy in the background of Tiger Woods PGA tour golf 99' till it exploded.

I'm showing my age now, but the last time I played a console game, it was Lemmings on a Mega-Drive.

I used to like hitting the mushroom cloud icon, and blowing all the little cunts up. And driving the wrong way round the Need For Speed track and crashing into everything.

21 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I don't think you've ever made me laugh once on here.

lol

Good. I want to make you angry and start throwing your dog shit collection at the wall till whoever it is that looks after your sorry arse runs in the room and puts you back into your strait jacket, and locks the door to your room with the bouncy wallpaper.  Woof Woof Cunt.

lol

10 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd wager yes, in a toilet cubicle though.

Looks like Reptocunt dear O dear doesn’t have the bollocks for a fight since his minder TBY got chased off with his cunt between his legs. Still does a bit of lurking, in between scouring the streets for new dog eggs.  Shame really, but not unexpected given the limited intellect he showed up till now.

lol

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The cunts make it up half the time. People from the East end of London are, in general the biggest wankers we have over here.* 

They all pretend to enjoy eating Jellied Eels (cold slimy fishy shit). 

And they all claim to have been at school with the Kray twins. Apparently the Kray twins shared a classroom with over 200,000 other kids.

*Scousers (Liverpudlians) are our purest form of domestic filth though.

Of course the Krays were good to their mum.