CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prospective PM debate.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Guest DrCunt
14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Of course the Krays were good to their mum. 

Good in the manner of licking her out regularly? These cockneys and their relationships with their dear old mums is truly disconcerting.

12 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re illiterate you total imbecile.

Are you a gypsy?

lol.

Fuck off.

How’s your ‘holiday’ going Percy? You going down to Big Dicks Bottomless Benders Bar? I hope you’re  having a ball (or two).    Have fun. (bumfun obviously)    And remember, What happens in Jaywick stays in Jaywick. You should stay there too.

sodomite

fuck off

lol

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

How’s your ‘holiday’ going Percy? You going down to Big Dicks Bottomless Benders Bar? I hope you’re  having a ball (or two).    Have fun. (bumfun obviously)    And remember, What happens in Jaywick stays in Jaywick. You should stay there too.

sodomite

fuck off

lol

You inhabit a Sodom and Gomorrah world where the normalcy of daily life revolves around your casual acceptance and immersion in total depravity.

Cretin.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You inhabit a Sodom and Gomorrah world where the normalcy of daily life revolves around your casual acceptance and immersion in total depravity.

Cretin.

Like a Catholic seminary you mean? The only educational establishments in the world which produce paedophiles rather than attract them.

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

What type of evidence do you have for this ?

Well, there’s the fact that the Catholic Church has paid over $4 billion compensation in sexual abuse cases ( only a small dent in their vast wealth ). You could also type “exposes of the Catholic Church” into google and discover a long list of books, films and articles which might give your little brain a massive headache.

No idea why your life is so sad that you have to pretend to be a Posh Boy on a website but making that Posh Boy a Papist wasn’t a good idea.

On the other hand, it gets you more abuse and attention so maybe you’re smarter than I thought. Hey.......I ain’t no head doctor, what the fuck do I know?

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well, there’s the fact that the Catholic Church has paid over $4 billion compensation in sexual abuse cases ( only a small dent in their vast wealth ). You could also type “exposes of the Catholic Church” into google and discover a long list of books, films and articles which might give your little brain a massive headache.

No idea why your life is so sad that you have to pretend to be a Posh Boy on a website but making that Posh Boy a Papist wasn’t a good idea.

On the other hand, it gets you more abuse and attention so maybe you’re smarter than I thought. Hey.......I ain’t no head doctor, what the fuck do I know?

Your criticism has no balance.The Catholic Church has saved billions of both lives and lost souls.It is the cornerstone of our world’s development.

You won’t accept this because you’re homosexual and the Chuch teaches that this is wrong.

Sour grapes on you part chutney ferret....

lol.

7 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Anyway back to the debate .. it looks like the media are angling for Hunt the Cunt to be next PM.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48721211

You know things are getting desperate when the supposedly respectful and unbiased BBC News is using stories sourced from a shitty tabloid rag such as the Guardian. They even sound ashamed of it themselves, making it very clear that no BBC reporter heard the recording, yet still writing an entire article about the incident and putting it centre stage on the website. Slimy fucking twats that they are.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You know things are getting desperate when the supposedly respectful and unbiased BBC News is using stories sourced from a shitty tabloid rag such as the Guardian. They even sound ashamed of it themselves, making it very clear that no BBC reporter heard the recording, yet still writing an entire article about the incident and putting it centre stage on the website. Slimy fucking twats that they are.

Yeah, Boris isn’t paranoid, they  really are out to get him. This is going to rival project fear. Every day they’ll be a new piece of dirt on the cunt.

I was reading an article on a website this morning describing his past statements demonstrating his racism, sexism and homophobia. I fucking pissed myself, especially the bit about “Mandelson and his bum boys.” Like the Orangeman,  Boris really winds up the snowflakes without even trying.

I’m beginning to warm to the cunt.

10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

statements demonstrating his racism, sexism and homophobia. I fucking pissed myself, especially the bit about “Mandelson and his bum boys.” Like the Orangeman,  Boris really winds up the snowflakes without even trying.

My kinda prime minister Judge. I've always found Bojo amusing, his ability to piss people of is unparalleled, with the rank and file cunts of the party faithful. It's really just a figurehead role as we all know being the PM, however if we've gotta have a Tory government, let this fucker lead it!

Though as you pointed out, there gonna chuck him under the bus with some seditious scandal.

50 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah, Boris isn’t paranoid, they  really are out to get him. This is going to rival project fear. Every day they’ll be a new piece of dirt on the cunt.

I was reading an article on a website this morning describing his past statements demonstrating his racism, sexism and homophobia. I fucking pissed myself, especially the bit about “Mandelson and his bum boys.” Like the Orangeman,  Boris really winds up the snowflakes without even trying.

I’m beginning to warm to the cunt.

He doesn't possess the bollocks to take the UK plc out of the EU. The only thing that matters after 4 weeks of tory internecine dispute aided and abetted by our beloved PC media, is what the purple rinse membership think.

Unless Mr Johnson is nicked for something.

Either way, we are fucked.

I still think the insurance policy Hunt, though.

20 minutes ago, The Beast said:

He doesn't possess the bollocks to take the UK plc out of the EU. The only thing that matters after 4 weeks of tory internecine dispute aided and abetted by our beloved PC media, is what the purple rinse membership think.

I agree. Boris has always lacked commitment and his reputation as a bit of a clown is well deserved - often times when he does manage to say the right thing there's the distinct impression that he's just saying what people want to hear with no intention of backing it up later on. I don't know much about Hunt or the way he conducts himself, but Boris still comes across as a potentially easily manipulated puppet prime minister.

The problem is none of the cunts with a say in the matter have had any real intention of leaving in the first place, the Tories only nicked the idea of the referendum from Farage and co as a way to curry favour with voters and reduce the risk of being beaten by a Labour Party that at the time wasn't showing just what a spacktacular fucking clown club its known to be today. It was an empty promise that they never thought they'd have to fulfil and now they're pissy about the fact that they're having to work for their wages instead of taking the easy road and getting paid £300 every time they show up at Parliament to sleep on the fucking benches.

Guy Fawkes was a dozy fucking cunt.

33 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I agree. Boris has always lacked commitment and his reputation as a bit of a clown is well deserved - often times when he does manage to say the right thing there's the distinct impression that he's just saying what people want to hear with no intention of backing it up later on. I don't know much about Hunt or the way he conducts himself, but Boris still comes across as a potentially easily manipulated puppet prime minister.

The problem is none of the cunts with a say in the matter have had any real intention of leaving in the first place, the Tories only nicked the idea of the referendum from Farage and co as a way to curry favour with voters and reduce the risk of being beaten by a Labour Party that at the time wasn't showing just what a spacktacular fucking clown club its known to be today. It was an empty promise that they never thought they'd have to fulfil and now they're pissy about the fact that they're having to work for their wages instead of taking the easy road and getting paid £300 every time they show up at Parliament to sleep on the fucking benches.

Guy Fawkes was a dozy fucking cunt.

Guy Fawkes was a Spanish cunt.

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

I am begining to think that the Asian cunt would have been the best man to deliver Brexit.

Guest Bill Stickers

Imagine the sight of Judge coming home after a big night out at Charlton conservative club.

So fat and hungry he ends up slumped in the kitchen, licking the yoghurt off the lids of his kids’ petit filous. 

1 hour ago, WILLY SHITTERS said:
1 hour ago, WILLY SHITTERS said:

Imagine the sight of Judge coming home after a big night out at Charlton conservative club.

So fat and hungry he ends up slumped in the kitchen, licking the yoghurt off the lids of his kids’ petit filous. 

I've often pondered this question myself Shitters, after reading his Tennants Super fuelled diatribes of a night, I'm left with the following thoughts.       

If he's unfortunately managed to pass his genes on a generation, his children should at least be twenty odd. As I picture him a sexagenarian constantly harking back to the good old 70s. Despite Stavros making the takeaway wheelchair/mobility scooter friendly for him.

Then swap Charlton conservative club for the Plumstead Derby and Joan!

Bingo (at the Derby and Joan obviously)

• Like 1