CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prospective PM debate.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Guest Bill Stickers
15 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I've often pondered this question myself Shitters, after reading his Tennants Super fuelled diatribes of a night, I'm left with the following thoughts.       

If he's unfortunately managed to pass his genes on a generation, his children should at least be twenty odd. As I picture him a sexagenarian constantly harking back to the good old 70s. Despite Stavros making the takeaway wheelchair/mobility scooter friendly for him.

Then swap Charlton conservative club for the Plumstead Derby and Joan!

Bingo (at the Derby and Joan obviously)

I’ve barely posted on here for a year, but I reckon I could crack the all time leaderboard again by August.

Do I have your support? 

20 minutes ago, WILLY SHITTERS said:

I’ve barely posted on here for a year, but I reckon I could crack the all time leaderboard again by August.

Do I have your support? 

Continue to make me laugh Shitters and it's a possibility.

The leaderboard has been a shambles.

49 minutes ago, WILLY SHITTERS said:

Do I have your support? 

aspiring to top the 'leaderboard' is akin to wanting to rim the most protruding monkey arses

2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You boring cunt.

Everything goes up the arse....

Hopefully you will soon contract tertiary mumps.

a

Golfing holidays are just bumsex outings for fake posh cunts who have nothing in common with the rest of the population.

What do you have to say about that?

You don’t need to answer that         But you do need to fuck off.

lol

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

15 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Everything goes up the arse....

In your pretend hamlet in Cheshire I'm certain most things do.

Besides I thought you'd fucked of to your Angolan rent boy. Sorry my mistake, golfing holiday.

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Golfing holidays are just bumsex outings for fake posh cunts who have nothing in common with the rest of the population.

What do you have to say about that?

You don’t need to answer that         But you do need to fuck off.

lol

You boring peasant...take your ferrets for a walk to the gay quarter.....

lol.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I've often pondered this question myself Shitters, after reading his Tennants Super fuelled diatribes of a night, I'm left with the following thoughts.       

If he's unfortunately managed to pass his genes on a generation, his children should at least be twenty odd. As I picture him a sexagenarian constantly harking back to the good old 70s. Despite Stavros making the takeaway wheelchair/mobility scooter friendly for him.

Then swap Charlton conservative club for the Plumstead Derby and Joan!

Bingo (at the Derby and Joan obviously)

So I come in from the pub with my carry out, my chip supper and yesterday’s copy of the Evening Standard and I have to read this creepy, self congratulatory, mutual backslapping between two little nerds who are obviously queer for each other.

Fuck me, that’s put me right off my saveloy. Lucky they had run out of pickled onions.

2 hours ago, WILLY SHITTERS said:

Pseudo intellectual clap trap. 

I'm just giving the lad fair warning.

You're a contemptible fucking worm. You'll circle him like a hyena, your laugh echoing in his ears until his guard completely drops. Before he has a chance to read your inevitable and disturbing scatalogical comeback nom, you'll have stripped his carcass clean and shat out his bones.

It's fucking good to have you back.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're a contemptible fucking worm. You'll circle him like a hyena, your laugh echoing in his ears until his guard completely drops. Before he has a chance to read your inevitable and disturbing scatalogical comeback nom, you'll have stripped his carcass clean and shat out his bones.

You lost me at fair decs, then I shoved one up the hooter for the rest,still makes no sense,soppy wanker

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'll bear this in mind Decs. However I'm prepared to give Shitters the benefit of the doubt for now. He's so far managed to despatch Pen in one sentence. Followed by an original wind up of the mobility scooter pimping, Charlton supporting, Brixton sexagenarian. He certainly knows how to work the crowd. All that's left now is a cunting of Withers guaranteed to produce a Chernobyl type meltdown.

I've heard a few tales of the earlier incarnation of the corner, where accusations of Savilery and incest were rife. Raising a chuckle I'm left thinking how did the tranny survive and I joined to late.

Edited by Major Cunt
Incest not invest FFS

Just now, Major Cunt said:

I'll bear this in mind Decs. However I'm prepared to give Shitters the benefit of the doubt for now. He's so far managed to despatch Pen in one sentence. Followed by an original wind up of the mobility scooter pimping, Charlton supporting, Brixton sexagenarian. He certainly knows how to work the crowd. All that's left now is a cunting of Withers guaranteed to produce a Chernobyl type meltdown.

I've heard a few tales of the earlier incarnation of the corner, where accusations of Savilery and invest were rife. Raising a chuckle I'm left thinking how did the tranny survive and I joined to late.

???

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I've heard a few tales of the earlier incarnation of the corner, where accusations of Savilery and incest were rife. Raising a chuckle I'm left thinking how did the tranny survive and I joined to late.

WILLY SHITTERS

• TOP DOG
  •  
  • WILLY SHITTERS
  • Members
  • 5,827 posts
On 30/01/2019 at 16:59, Stubby Pecker said:

I don't want to be associated with any of that shite, as I'm a real person in the normal world. 

Having a ponytail, being called Tim, and molesting marshland ecosystems is not normal.

•  

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub with my carry out, my chip supper and yesterday’s copy of the Evening Standard and I have to read this creepy, self congratulatory, mutual backslapping between two little nerds who are obviously queer for each other.

Fuck me, that’s put me right off my saveloy. Lucky they had run out of pickled onions.

I take it you didn't pull at the Derby Joan club last night then? Despite you going heavy on the brut for the Vera Lynn tribute act. Saying that though, you managed to end the night with a saveloy in your palm and mouth. So 2 outta 3 ain't bad.

16 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Raising a chuckle I'm left thinking how did the tranny survive and I joined to late.

I'm not sure, I think that during those halcyon days it was pretty much ignored much in the same way it is being now, but without the literal blocking.

There was also an amazing, yet sadly brief time, when it disappeared from the board completely. Obviously most were hoping it had either succumbed to its advanced years or died in horrific pain during a botched nip and tuck job on its already horrendously mangled package. Sadly, it returned to reclaim its title as the most boring fucking cunt in Corner history, a title it shows absolutely no signs of ever relinquishing.  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Decimus

• Norfolk'n'good
  •  
  • Decimus
  • Members
  • 8,181 posts
  • LocationSomewhere the Hills would have eyes....If we had any hills.
On 06/08/2018 at 19:50, Slippers said:

I understand that Stubby does have some redeeming features. At least that's what his solicitor told me. 

I wonder if Stubby takes after Samson and his powers are invested in his hair. If his luscious ponytail was cut off, do you think that he'd lose his status as the country's premier newt whisperer and pebble fondler?

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure, I think that during those halcyon days it was pretty much ignored much in the same way it is being now, but without the literal blocking.

There was also an amazing, yet sadly brief time, when it disappeared from the board completely. Obviously most were hoping it had either succumbed to its advanced years or died in horrific pain during a botched nip and tuck job on its already horrendously mangled package. Sadly, it returned to reclaim its title as the most boring fucking cunt in Corner history, a title it shows absolutely no signs of ever relinquishing.  

I'm in the process of blocking it now after being bored shitless by its inane drivel.

Where's the button and option to block it?