CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prospective PM debate.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure, I think that during those halcyon days it was pretty much ignored much in the same way it is being now, but without the literal blocking.

There was also an amazing, yet sadly brief time, when it disappeared from the board completely. Obviously most were hoping it had either succumbed to its advanced years or died in horrific pain during a botched nip and tuck job on its already horrendously mangled package. Sadly, it returned to reclaim its title as the most boring fucking cunt in Corner history, a title it shows absolutely no signs of ever relinquishing.  

Decimus

• Norfolk'n'good
  •  
  • Decimus
  • Members
  • 8,181 posts
  • LocationSomewhere the Hills would have eyes....If we had any hills.
On 06/08/2018 at 19:50, Slippers said:

I understand that Stubby does have some redeeming features. At least that's what his solicitor told me. 

I wonder if Stubby takes after Samson and his powers are invested in his hair. If his luscious ponytail was cut off, do you think that he'd lose his status as the country's premier newt whisperer and pebble fondler?

21 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm in the process of blocking it now after being bored shitless by its inane drivel.

Where's the button and option to block it?

I never block or report anyone on here. Instead, I watch them slowly comprehend, like a Love Island contestant, that their existence is utterly pointless. This, coupled with the realisation they'll leave as much impression as a hand print in a puddle, inevitably leads to a very public meltdown.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

I never block or report anyone on here. Instead, I watch them slowly comprehend, like a Love Island contestant, that their existence is utterly pointless. This, coupled with the realisation they'll leave as much impression as a hand print in a puddle, inevitably leads to a very public meltdown.

Ratty your starting to make far to much sense lately. It's quite unsettling tbh.

Please send the Fuhrer my regards!

10 minutes ago, ratcum said:

You have always been very kind to me Ratty .. you are (Eric excepted) the best on here.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I take it you didn't pull at the Derby Joan club last night then? Despite you going heavy on the brut for the Vera Lynn tribute act. Saying that though, you managed to end the night with a saveloy in your palm and mouth. So 2 outta 3 ain't bad.

I’ve had the 1980’s on the phone. They want to know what a Derby Joan Club (sic) is and who the fuck is Vera Lynn? Apparently they’re prepared to wait until you climb out of your coffin.

Just as well eh?

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

I’ve had the 1980’s on the phone. They want to know what a Derby Joan Club (sic) is and who the fuck is Vera Lynn? Apparently they’re prepared to wait until you climb out of your coffin.

Just as well eh?

Bollocks Jewdy. Your well aware of that particular coffin dodgers hangout, in fact I'd wager your a regular, at least or until, Sir Nige opens a UKIP social club.

Besides I'm the right side of 40. I do remember the 80s vaguely as I child, though definitely not with the halcyon fuzz a man of your advanced years would.

I've had Nick Griffin on the blower this morning, he's still quite unhappy with those Crayola drawn National Front posters you designed in the 70s.

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Ratty your starting to make far to much sense lately. It's quite unsettling tbh.

Please send the Fuhrer my regards!

It is true I've been increasingly suffering from bouts of normality Major. That apple polishing toad Eric and his unctuous creed have said as much.

10 minutes ago, ratcum said:

you never used to swear you know. Has someone nicked your beige car coat?

It’s probably snagged it’s pendulous scrotum on the coat rack while looking for its beige car coat.

Fucking non binary boring trans poof

lol

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Bollocks Jewdy. Your well aware of that particular coffin dodgers hangout, in fact I'd wager your a regular, at least or until, Sir Nige opens a UKIP social club.

Besides I'm the right side of 40. I do remember the 80s vaguely as I child, though definitely not with the halcyon fuzz a man of your advanced years would.

I've had Nick Griffin on the blower this morning, he's still quite unhappy with those Crayola drawn National Front posters you designed in the 70s.

Fair enough. I’ll tell them you ain’t got a scooby. They won’t like it but not my problem.