CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prospective PM debate.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Guest Erroreptile404
On 21/06/2019 at 20:00, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm showing my age now, but the last time I played a console game, it was Lemmings on a Mega-Drive.

I used to like hitting the mushroom cloud icon, and blowing all the little cunts up. And driving the wrong way round the Need For Speed track and crashing into everything.

I remember playing Lemmings on an old floppy disk based pc when i was a kid at someone's house, didn't it have the can-can as the BG music and when the time ran out at the end of a level a gun target would appear and you could shoot them all or something.

NFS Underground 2 was the bollocks.

Guest Erroreptile404
On 22/06/2019 at 12:53, Eric Cuntman said:

If you're going to plagiarise Frank, at least credit him. 

I didn't realise Frank had trademarked that phrase 😕

3 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I remember playing Lemmings on an old floppy disk based pc when i was a kid at someone's house, didn't it have the can-can as the BG music and when the time ran out at the end of a level a gun target would appear and you could shoot them all or something.

NFS Underground 2 was the bollocks.

large.957A4EBC-D802-45F5-8AF6-6572FB8250A0.jpeg.4e388342e8909768528ef7ba2ae70b6a.jpegHi shitpicker. U ok?

wanker

lol

Guest Erroreptile404
41 minutes ago, King Billy said:

large.957A4EBC-D802-45F5-8AF6-6572FB8250A0.jpeg.4e388342e8909768528ef7ba2ae70b6a.jpegHi shitpicker. U ok?

wanker

lol

" Gawd bless your Mr Trump, you really are the leader of the free world"

lol lol stupid prick

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

So please explain why when I logged into his web cam I saw that his wall was plastered with pictures of pendulous scrotums along with photos of some scruffy cunt with a ponytail that Dec's had sent him?

None of my business really but may I suggest the following :

(1) too much Devon cider

(2) you are fucking mental

(3) that’s it

(4) sorry

1 hour ago, Erroreptile404 said:

" Gawd bless your Mr Trump, you really are the leader of the free world"

lol lol stupid prick

Poor, very poor, but not unexpected.

When you started on me a while back with your Assbugger syndrome minder BTY you came out of the trap like ‘Pat Phelan’ on Crystal meth. Now you’re lurking around like ‘Norris Cole’ on temazepam. Consider yourself crushed. I have no further interest in you. I don’t kick cripples. (Except Pen who I will break that rule for every time)

Fuck off 

lol lol lol

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

None of my business really but may I suggest the following :

(1) too much Devon cider

(2) you are fucking mental

(3) that’s it

(4) sorry

All valid points there Judge. However I would definitely introduce article 5 as evidence. Being unsure of one's sexuality and suffering complications, related to late stage syphilis.

Guest judgetwi
3 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Did you do anything special for Adolf Hitler's birthday Judge .. he would have been 130 this year.

That was April 20th you pathetic Jew baiter. You should join the Labour Party My Lady. You will receive a warm welcome i’m sure.

Guest judgetwi
1 minute ago, Glowworm said:

I'm a labour party member Juggly lol

Well, for once, you’re way ahead of me. 

My congratulations. I don’t think I would have divulged that information on here but not my problem.

Guest judgetwi
6 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

And according to my DNA I am about 25% east european jewish lol

Doesn’t quite count for very much when you’re 100% thick as shit. The fact that you’ve spent money on one of those bullshit DNA tests advertised on the telly simply underlines the point.

Well done. 

On 22/06/2019 at 00:42, Earl of Punkape said:

What type of evidence do you have for this ?

large.9B454EA7-D8E6-45E9-ACE9-C0C02E083FC0.png.36d2a48c5be23c611ff9c0e66b9b1307.pngDid you see this news report yesterday Percy?

Oh that’s right you were away on a ‘golfing’ holiday.

And you don’t believe in science either. Do you? You are a sky fairy follower.

Spastic

lol

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

large.9B454EA7-D8E6-45E9-ACE9-C0C02E083FC0.png.36d2a48c5be23c611ff9c0e66b9b1307.pngDid you see this news report yesterday Percy?

Oh that’s right you were away on a ‘golfing’ holiday.

And you don’t believe in science either. Do you? You are a sky fairy follower.

Spastic

lol

I see you have used all 10 of your   ‘Irons’ on me just now. I feel truly honoured. 

Dickweed

lol

Guest judgetwi
5 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

25%

Primary school maths not your strong point then? That’s probably why they don’t bother with it anymore...........they prefer to teach gay and tranny lifestyles these days.

That would have been right up your street no doubt.

10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Primary school maths not your strong point then? That’s probably why they don’t bother with it anymore...........they prefer to teach gay and tranny lifestyles these days.

That would have been right up your street no doubt.

Judge me being 25% means that I would be allowed to eat "one quarter" ie 25% of a bacon sandwich .. three quarters would be 75% .. now please go and stick your Harley Hog and the whole (100%)  kebab up your big fat hairy arse.

6 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Judge me being 25% means that I would be allowed to eat "one quarter" ie 25% of a bacon sandwich .. three quarters would be 75% .. now please go and stick your Harley Hog and the whole (100%)  kebab up your big fat hairy arse.

You're doing the equation backwards - if you're 25% Jew then you can eat 75% (three quarters).

Guest DrCunt
9 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Thick cunt.