CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prospective PM debate.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Guest judgetwi
12 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Judge me being 25% means that I would be allowed to eat "one quarter" ie 25% of a bacon sandwich .. three quarters would be 75% .. now please go and stick your Harley Hog and the whole (100%)  kebab up your big fat hairy arse.

Try doing the maths again . You haven’t thought it through spaz brain. No wonder the trains are always fucking late.

Normally, I hate people quoting the Pen creature, because it means that I'm forced to read its drivel despite blocking it.

However, in this instance I'll let it slide due to the comedy value.

No wonder it wanted its bollocks cut off, it probably had a fumble and counted ten instead of two.

What a spastic fucking cunt.

Guest Erroreptile404
On 23/06/2019 at 21:29, King Billy said:

Poor, very poor, but not unexpected.

When you started on me a while back with your Assbugger syndrome minder BTY you came out of the trap like ‘Pat Phelan’ on Crystal meth. Now you’re lurking around like ‘Norris Cole’ on temazepam. Consider yourself crushed. I have no further interest in you. I don’t kick cripples. (Except Pen who I will break that rule for every time)

Fuck off 

lol lol lol

Aww look at lickle Billy getting all agitated, desperate to fit in, faux-geezer fucking sad case. lool!

Did you jump out of bed early again this morning, woken by your american national anthem alarm clock and salute the huge stars and stripes flag on your wall before beating one off to a framed picture of Trump and Farage.

Shame the British army didn't drag you out of your house and machine gun you into a red mist during the troubles in Belfast you dreary fucking prick.

C1gIi_iWIAIwOrr.jpg

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

You're doing the equation backwards - if you're 25% Jew then you can eat 75% (three quarters).

Exactly. This is like when I had to explain, Mass X Volume X Density= Gravity, to Gyppo.

not quite as infuriating as having to explain to an ex girlfriend in the 90s, that leaving the choke lever out when the engine's switched off, does NOT cause all the petrol to leak out overnight. 

Never go out with a girl from Basildon.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Exactly. This is like when I had to explain, Mass X Volume X Density= Gravity, to Gyppo.

not quite as infuriating as having to explain to an ex girlfriend in the 90s, that leaving the choke lever out when the engine's switched off, does NOT cause all the petrol to leak out overnight. 

The bacon would need to be kosher 

Guest judgetwi
13 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Do you use the back wheels of your Harley to remove your arse klingons?

As far as i’m aware a “Harley” is a motorcycle and , when I went to school, a motorcycle only had one back wheel.

When you’ve finished digging that hole don’t forget to pull the dirt in after you. Fucking window licking mong.

1 hour ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Aww look at lickle Billy getting all agitated, desperate to fit in, faux-geezer fucking sad case. lool!

Did you jump out of bed early again this morning, woken by your american national anthem alarm clock and salute the huge stars and stripes flag on your wall before beating one off to a framed picture of Trump and Farage.

Shame the British army didn't drag you out of your house and machine gun you into a red mist during the troubles in Belfast you dreary fucking prick.

C1gIi_iWIAIwOrr.jpg

Fucking hell.. Imagine that looming over you, as you exit a toilet cubicle at a My Little Pony convention.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Really?

I haven’t noticed you anywhere on it.

Oh yeah that’s cos your not.

😢 lol

I come here for the cunting Bill not a leaderboard position. However that being said I've noticed Eric seducing the new punter's for likes, the cunt should start chucking some my way again.

Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, but it will leave it a cunt to start on a cold morning if you forget to close it when you get back in. Carburettors are cunts - thank fuck for fuel injection.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

No, but it will leave it a cunt to start on a cold morning if you forget to close it when you get back in. Carburettors are cunts - thank fuck for fuel injection.

Eh? You close it by pulling the lever out. It doesn't matter if it's already out, it's a butterfly valve that restricts airflow and enriches the mixture in favour of petrol. 

I like carburettors. I know how to fix them. And I don't have to pay a garage £100, to plug in a laptop and ascertain that there's a dead fly in a pressure hose.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eh? You close it by pulling the lever out. It doesn't matter if it's already out, it's a butterfly valve that restricts airflow and enriches the mixture in favour of petrol. 

I like carburettors. I know how to fix them. And I don't have to pay a garage £100, to plug in a laptop and ascertain that there's a dead fly in a pressure hose.

What are you like at fixing rings? 

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I also like carburettors Eric. I’ve worked with SU, Solex, Stromberg, Weber and various Japanese carbs mostly on bikes, Mikuni etc.

Old technology is much more fun and easier to keep on the road.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Basildon girls pull the choke lever out to hang their handbag on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I also like carburettors Eric. I’ve worked with SU, Solex, Stromberg, Weber and various Japanese carbs mostly on bikes, Mikuni etc.

Old technology is much more fun and easier to keep on the road.

The terminology is quite erotic as well, 'Throttle Pump Diaphragm' 

Phwooar!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ok. It's just a question of staggering the split gaps to maintain compression, and seating the oil scraper ring properly. Why? Have you got a leaky cylinder?

Over active dump valve I should think.

lol

• Like 1